for How To Write A Cliche Bestseller: A Complete Guide

2/16/2010 c1 81thursdays and rain
haha.. rotfl.. this is hilarious.. and i'm so honored to be on your fave authors' list.. thank you and hearts to you ~♥
5/30/2008 c1 24fairies and snapple
Funny- I love the cliched life wisdom ending.

...and the occassional piece of chick lit.
8/29/2007 c1 6concerto49
Sounds like mockery. Was this meant to be totally reversed before it got into our heads? I think there will be people believing you.

Ha, oh well.
8/22/2007 c1 Unknowning
Haha, this was hilarious. I like the bit about the stolen boyfriend in chick-lit. And the ring. Nice.
6/10/2007 c1 22groovacious
Ha-ha I love your humor:

"...being pushed off a cliff by a masked midget is always a good start."

I know you're being sarcastic...right, right?
5/23/2007 c1 50Ariel of Wonderland
OMG! I just fell out of my chair when I was reading this! Sarcasm is a writer's best friend at times. Great job, this was extremely entertaining!
5/21/2007 c1 crackstasticallyinnocuous
This was very entertaining, it amused me! lol

It has enspired me!

Well other than that, guess what? Sadly my stories seem to follow most of this format...I don't know if that means I know how to write a book...

Anywho keep on writing!

-Corri
5/9/2007 c1 1Formerly
You don't really think this is funny, do you?
5/9/2007 c1 3BleachedNickel
Well, I guess you might have also wanted to include in there that you need to spell things correctly? ^^ You had some minor spelling mistakes.

Other than that I think it was cute and funny, but obviously not the real way to write a bestseller ^^ I mean, doesnt it need to have to do with magic? After all, thats all the best sellers are about nowadays...

Yes, people using the same plots annoys me (rolls eyes) especially all the people writing vampire things (seriously, take a look in the horror section, EVERYTHING is vampires)

Good idea, funny as well ^^
5/7/2007 c1 1Gemma Lovell
Georgianna! GAH! ROTFLMFAO! I love you, and you rock. That was too funny to be allowed. And that is totally the way to write a novel.

Love, your admirer,

Gemma
5/7/2007 c1 26killer syntax
Brilliant! It employs one of my best tactics: sarcasm. Loved it, and I, too, couldn't help but crack up at the cliched sarcasm. Awesome job!
5/7/2007 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Important rule! Don't have silly typos! "Begin", please.

This just made me laugh. It's not how to write a book, but how to write a cliched book. Very different. Obviously the people on this website would like to think they write original works (which is NOT true, but eh...), or they use the same dull cliches again and again... Sorry... personal rant there. Anyways, your piece is written in such a silly way the reader can't HELP but crack up. Even if they disagree. It's so ridiculous it's funny (which is kind of the point, I guess). Anyways, thanks for making me laugh.