for Forbidden Desire

7/16/2010 c3 2Ghost n' Ghoul Girl
why are you abandoning all your stories? i love them all! update on all! please! i beg you!
8/24/2008 c3 1Winter92
when will there be a new chapter?
5/25/2008 c3 Insanity.prone
great story.please update
3/19/2008 c3 1Rouge-Shawn
ahh! Hunny, write faster! i love your story! lol, i also love older guys!
2/25/2008 c3 Hiddengirl10
Please, Please, Please update this story! I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what's going to happen! Pretty-please?
1/5/2008 c3 1Valkyre
Weird yet funny at the same time
9/8/2007 c1 bitter-reflection
Hey I was wondering if you were going to continue this story or not? I really like it and I want to read more =)
8/27/2007 c1 6MelGrl
very detailed.
8/1/2007 c1 T.J Watts
I really like this story. Post more please.
6/3/2007 c3 1A. C. Oasis
I love this! It's extremely well written, and I think it's great how the way they view each other seems to be based mostly on their age, as Jessica seems very in awe of Devon where as he seems to be more in control. Come to think of it the idea of a story i'm working on now, Starman, is a similar idea to this.
6/3/2007 c3 5Sure as the Dawn
can't wait for your next update.
6/3/2007 c3 1Initially loaded
Woah you updated. It's interesting, Jessica seem's a little naive though...but then i suppose that's the point (it is isn't it?)
5/30/2007 c2 4karatekid369
Okya, you know what? I'm just going to put an author alert on you. Seriously. I swear, I've put an alert on all three of your frickin' stories, so I'm going to save myself the heartache and put an author alert on you. You're a great writer!
5/23/2007 c1 2akaCHEEKS