for Tangled

12/28/2008 c2 13Nicki BluIs
I feel bad for this chapter. Because it was the first "section" all the character intros were here leaving not much space for plot development. I wish that perhaps you had done and introductory chap that exposed us to all the characters.

But I do like the caracters and their interactions. I think it will be interesting to see how their individual sotries evolve.

Nicki :p

This review has been brought to you by the Review Game's Reveiw Marathon! (link in my profile)
12/28/2008 c1 Nicki BluIs
This review and the ones that follow have been brought to you by the Reveiw Game's Review Marathon! (link in my profile)

I liked the inclusion of a summary and felt that the first line was very clever.

However some of the summaries were convoluted run-on sentences and none of them revealed how the portagonists were related.

Nicki :P
1/14/2008 c2 ludmilla inc
This was very cute and well written. I'm not a fan of the spacing, but you did nice. The characters seem likeable, but I can't help feeling that one or two of them are falling into stereotypes - like Jonah for example. Nice start.
1/14/2008 c1 ludmilla inc
I like reading summaries as much as reading the actual stories. Yours are fun and easy. I hope the stories come soon. =]
1/5/2008 c1 nat van os
they all sound very interesting! i really want to read two and four the most!
1/5/2008 c2 1leslienicolespeaks
Uh, I have the impression I've read this chapter before. lol. but i liked it. still not my very cup of tea (god i just love this expression) but sweet and nice for a change of my reading moods. i can't wait for the next segments though they sound juicier!
6/19/2007 c1 CHIIJOY
i liked it.

especially how you explained everyone and their relationship to each other.

(cool names too).

good job. :)
6/16/2007 c1 Penny
Hello there! I'm too lazy to log in at the moment, but I just wanted to say that the whole thing was really cute. I seriously did not see the whole "two cakes" thing coming! Very easy to read and entertaining!
6/5/2007 c1 elevatorpassenger
me likes it a lot. you developed the characters nicely.
5/20/2007 c1 19ihrtbks
They do say love is irrational but forgives all. Beautifully written story with impeccable formatting...I didn't get lost in the paragraphs!

GREAT JOB!