for Out At Home

9/15/2009 c22 7smurf-love
aw i love your stories lol

~smurf~
9/15/2009 c22 Redenzione
Heya.

Just finished this story from beginning to end, and really enjoyed it! Love Brady - he's sure gorgeous :D I was just wondering - as much as I hate Jason, I reckon you should do a story about him and Amanda :D I'd love to see him get is comeuppance, mwahahah. :D Still, wonderful story!

Redenzione
9/12/2009 c22 sarcasm is my middle name
b
9/7/2009 c22 Alenor
aaw, nice ending. i'm glad the lakes got what they deserved! cya later ~ Alenor
8/4/2009 c1 1May Ravn
I know that this time will be the first time I have reveiwed one of your stories, but now I can't wait any longer.

Because,

I found a story of yours, can't remember exactly which one, and really liked it. In my search for new stories to read, I found more good stories I really liked too. It was first after I've read a good part of your stories, that I found out that you had written them all.

So now I got to say that,

Hugs,

Caroline.
7/1/2009 c22 ANDIE
Loved this story. It has to be one of my favorites out of all the ones you've written.
6/25/2009 c22 Blue-Eyed Chica
love it!
6/17/2009 c22 Twist Their Emotions
Super cute. Loved the characters, they were very realistic.
3/28/2009 c22 Erica71167
Great story! I loved it! Brady redeemed himself. Great job!
3/11/2009 c22 autumn-annette-19
Great story, keep up the good work.
11/18/2008 c1 rudorkhotmail.com
okay, i like the start the main reason i'm leaving you a comment is because i live in southern IN and there IS a town called like somerville about 20 minutes from where i live. lol. .. it's closer to evansville than indianapolis but i just thought that was neat... but i'm going to go finish reading your story... :))
11/17/2008 c1 bostonare
i so love this one, too!
11/11/2008 c22 2elle.bw
Are you going to do a sequel to this? I really wish you would...please let me know!

elle
10/21/2008 c22 xo.music.xo
great story. =]

I loved it =] =]
10/10/2008 c7 jenniesmith
yes... sometimes we just need to cry!

Great chapter!