for Out At Home

10/10/2008 c3 jenniesmith
deilcious! love this one too!

xoxo

jennie
10/4/2008 c22 sammygurl262316
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE
9/30/2008 c22 2CrossMyHeart
AWW! hehehe! I love the epilogue!

XxCrossMyHeartxX
9/10/2008 c22 5I Murder on Impulse
FANTASTIC STORY!

XX
9/10/2008 c22 greenbean
wow your story had just the right amount of drama..extremely good I love all of your stories! of course some of the characters sometimes piss you off everynow and then...but that is what makes a great story...dont worry then dont piss me off to much..just the right amount. Keep up the good work.
8/21/2008 c22 4KT Writes
I absolutely love your characters - not just in this story but in all of them. You have such a way with putting the reader right in the character's head. Your stories are always very emotional with just the right blend of romance, drama and angst. I especially love how the secondary characters aren't just one-dimensional paper dolls. You give them personality. Reading any one of your stories always puts me in a better mood. Thanks.
8/19/2008 c1 1claireponcherrii
nice...
7/28/2008 c22 a beginner
thnx for the story... :)
7/15/2008 c22 9emilybh
I loved it!
7/15/2008 c22 9Manga Girl Lover
yup. finished it and it's amazing! good job! :D
7/14/2008 c1 Manga Girl Lover
so I've only read the first chapter but this is very good so far.
7/13/2008 c22 4tootsie.daul28
Absolutely loved it! I'm such a sucker for baseball!
6/2/2008 c22 ForeverWasteAway
I love all your stories! In the process of reading them all now!
4/16/2008 c22 Genato
hm.. the story is good but some of the parts happened too fast. you have to slow down and let it progress naturally or some sh*t like that. lol. it was just.. a bit abrupt in between chapters. and it was so short.. i wanted more, woman! lol. but great job and improve.

.. i just checked out your profile and saw that it was your first story. scratch what i said. for a first story in fp, it was great.
3/26/2008 c1 Hazelnut Romance