for Not Another Sob Story

3/7/2008 c1 1summerdaze87
This was really good! I like how you did the story from both of their POV's, instead of just leaving it at one, or even 3rd person.

-Jess
2/21/2008 c1 2mia5081
Loved it!

~Mia
2/6/2008 c1 x3life
aww this was so good! haha. i really liked it... but I wanna know what happends afterwardss.. =)
12/6/2007 c1 norma
wow! that was an awesome piece! i wish i had talent like you
9/15/2007 c1 florissant
oh damn, there should be more to this story. i'd really read the rest of a 21 chapter story w/ this theme if you did really write more
7/11/2007 c1 ess3sandra
so they will go on and dance around eachother forever until one day when one of them will get married to someone else and they will spill their hearts out but itwill already be to late. am i right?
7/9/2007 c1 amylase
Wow, I love it! Short, but effective. It's really well written, and seriously left me wanting more. Ever consider a story about the characters? I'd read it, for sure.
7/7/2007 c1 Kjersti
God damn it! This WAS another sob story! Why can't they get together? Argh!

Anyway, superbly written, as always. :)
6/19/2007 c1 Queen Sebastian
very good. but i hate that its a oneshot. write another chapter, please?
6/10/2007 c1 9milenaa
This is absolutely cute! I've like mostly everything and you write well, no spelling mistakes or whatever. Like nearly everyone has pointer out, it's just the switching of POV's that gets a bit confusing. Maybe you could bold it as well. Given that you use italics for thoughts, when you made his name in the style it seemed, at first, that it was just Berlin's thoughts about him once more. BY the way, I totally loved the names. Especially Berlin. I have a thing for naming my characters after cities and countries too.
6/10/2007 c1 5Frozen From Mist
Wow, that pretty good for how many requirements there were. At first I thought it would be predictable like most girl falls for her best friend stuff, but it wasn't. It kind of shows that not everyone has a happy ending.

Blaire and Berlin (I love those names by the way) are really convincing characters. Your characterization is strong although I think that Berlin's personality, outside of her accidental cruelty, is a little weak. Of course that's probably just in her half of the story she's drunk and you really can't tell anything from her actions. Maybe if Blaire went into her personality a little more readers could relate better. Another thing I noticed was that it's kind of hard to believe that Blaire even loves her until he comes out and says it at the end because it seems that his plan to dance with her is just some way to 'get close' to her.

You've probably already heard this, but the POV switch is a little confusing. Otherwise, I don't know what else I can say. I thought the story was great and I hope you write more clich├ęs like it.

Meghan- Reviewers_Found
6/9/2007 c1 24Mad for Figs
Sorry for the late[r] review.

Anyway, wow. At first when I saw you going into Blaire's point of view, I was sort of weary about it. But then, I realized... whoa. Huge impact at the end, when we actually got to see, as readers, what he truly said. I have to say, that was quite amazing. And a very good take on the SKoW challenge! I'll give you props for that. :D Probably the better ones of #8 I've seen. I look forward to reading your other writings.

Oh, and a suggestion. When you switched point of views, I got really confused. I thought they were Berlin's thoughts at first, maybe you could do something about that? Make it a bit more distinct? Anyway, that's just my opinion. Good luck in the future. :D
6/9/2007 c1 7The Latest Plague
omg, this was good. i really enjoyed it.
6/7/2007 c1 1Mosaic Stains
I had started to review you for another story, two others to be exact, but each time my review didn't go through. Well, the second time it disappeared. Because the review was quite long, I said to myself, I'd come back and review you for them later.

On to this short.

Okay, in honesty it wasn't as good as the other short I read, but it was good. The way it was written was pretty nice. The descriptions too. They weren't overly given, nor underly. I think the most entertaining part about the story was her thoughts on how two people of the opposite sex shouldn't be best friends, as well as her first thoughts about hip-grinding.

Yet, I thought it was a shame the characters were dancing circles around each other, always playing with one anothers feelings and never trully understanding their emotions.

She with her inability to tell him how she felt and therefore thought it was better to make him notice her through jealousy. And him with how he couldn't tell her as well, because he thought she'd discard him like all the other guys. Low if he only knew the other guys were discarded because they weren't him. Big shame, as I put before. Bigger shame that it actually happens.

Anyway, I found the ending refreshing in a sense, because it gave no semblance that they would get together, nor that they wouldn't.

The only thing I found questionable was how you switched P.O.V.s. I thought it could have been indicated much better. Besides that everything else was alright and I'm happy you met your requirements.

~M.S.
6/4/2007 c1 sunset.risting
Adorable! ^_^ I really enjoyed it, great job! :)

~Hilary