for Of Choice and Consequences

1/12/2012 c3 Hot Tiles
Its good. Update..?
2/28/2011 c1 wildeep
Aww, I guess this story isn't going to continue...? :( That's too bad, I really thought it had the potential to be really interesting. The beginning was certainly enough to get me wanting more, especially because Royal's such a likable smart-ass (or at least in his head he is)
10/13/2008 c3 4dinosaurgiraffe
This story is so good! It's so great that you give visuals as to what the characters look like. I'm anxious to see what Jay looks like. I like the flow of the story, kind of sardonic and apathetic. I'm itching for Roy's reaction in the ending. Please update! Your story has reintroduced my love for this site. :D
5/31/2008 c3 1KaiMeiHime
OMG OMG OMG!

MAJOR CLIFFE!

OMG NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!

ha ha :P

lol i like this! update soon!

PLEASE!

i really want to know what happens next!
5/28/2008 c3 AMV
Hey there! ^ ^ I'm glad to see you updating! I love Ruben. T don't even know why yet, but figures of authority are always fun, so I can't wait to see what else you do with him.

Roy was being sorta mean today, lol. Not really, but he made it seem like it anyway. I wonder what Dave's reaction to his false tattling is going to be, because he seemed really, really angry.

Hmm...I wonder why Jay doesn't like the principal. I'm sure that'll be revealed eventually. :) I hope to talk to you soon! Update when you can. ^ ^

AMV
1/9/2008 c2 3Back of Beyond
Sounds interesting so far - hope you update soon!
9/9/2007 c2 AnnaG.Luv
I didn't know what to expect of this story when i checked it out but holy crap it's good!

i really hope you update soon!
8/7/2007 c2 5Aime Atem
Ooh! This is fun! Keep it coming, please!
8/7/2007 c2 Reen
Wow, just wow! It's been quite a while since I last fall in love with someone's original story... this is really amazng, the plot and the character, they all intrigued me to no end! Suspense kills, literally! And did I mention how much I like the way you portrayed Royal's character? It's all so humorous, am so looking forward to your next update! ^_^
8/5/2007 c2 3nonaccount
Cute story so far, I wanna know what'll happen next. "Jay eh? At least I know the name of my killer. Most poor sods don't have that privilege." The whole section with Jay was funny and made me smile.
8/4/2007 c2 2LadyFalcone
I need more! I really love boarding school stories, I'm not sure why though but maybe if you update often and then I will find out.
8/3/2007 c2 McNoob
Let's see more.

:D
8/2/2007 c2 ks darkstorm
I really like this so far, can't wait to read more.
8/2/2007 c2 4Amindaya
I am super-duper intrigued. More please?
7/31/2007 c1 Connoisseur Of Cute
Hi! Wow, I really liked this! Boarding school stories are always great, and this is really well written. I love Roayl's name, and poor him and his unrequited (for now) love. I can't wait for the next chapter!
18 Page 1 2 Next »