for Terabithia Reworked

2/6/2008 c1 93aprettywar
i was young when i read this but with your poem, all the heartache came rushing back... great job capturing the sorrow and emotion. i very much enjoyed this poem.
8/14/2007 c1 230lovelikeamixtape
"Your mama comes out and says "sweetie dont cry no more"/but her words mean nothing/because she's holding back her sobs too" i love that line. & the line about the creased grass. so heartbreaking but so beautiful.
6/12/2007 c1 19VIOLENTLYmistaken
It's written like a story but with the flow of poetry. And I loved this line:"...and I knew I was never coming back to see you again..."

It was just so sad.

Gorgeous

and thank you for the review. I am so honored.
6/11/2007 c1 26Elizabeth Ebony
Owch, this is packed with emotion...so painful..I've never read the book so I don't know the story there but this poem is gorgeous. Its heartbreaking, these lines, "over your freshly dug grave/that smells bitterly of death and earthworms and tears" hurt so much.Beautifully put though... its a feeling I've been feeling a lot recently... when someone who was too special to die soon, dies...but I find it hard to write about, can't find the words really. By the way, I want to thankyou for your review of my piece called Textiles, it really means a lot to me. This poem is beautiful. x
6/8/2007 c1 132mizu no kokoro
i love the imagery in this. very clear, and very much like a story. good job

keep writing
6/1/2007 c1 she smolders
I remember reading this book over five years ago and I don't think I even quite understood how deep it really was but I loved it even then. Your poem reminds me of what I felt and reminds me that good reads effect others too. Just beautiful.