for He Looks

8/5/2007 c1 6concerto49
Concise and meaningful. Funny in a while.

Cool. Cheers. Yes, didn't know what to say from it. It's those situations you're in when you understand but don't know how to put it back out.

Hope you understand.
6/19/2007 c1 3elephant121
Hey there -

I like the poem :-) Very true in all sorts of ways.

I thought I'd review you to let you know that your review was completely nice and didn't offend me at all...no worries :-) And I agree with 100% of what you said...I wrote that story like 3 years ago and just got around to posting it last year, with the exception of the last chapter like two days ago. I honestly will never re-write it, just because I have absolutely no interest in that story. I just posted the last chapter just to make it COMPLETE. And it felt good that it was FINALLY over, haha. I'm planning on taking it off of fictionpress in just a few days; I just felt like I needed to post the last chapter to get it out of the way. Thank you so much for your review :-) I appreciate all the time you took to write it :-)

Take care.

- elephatn121
6/2/2007 c1 306Ashelin
Short, but good. Expressed a real feeling. It would be cool if you worked it into a longer poem too. But that's just my opinion. Great job.

Ashelin