for Bloody Masquerade

2/1/2013 c1 26Lenarea G. Tiger
I think the way this was depicted, strangely and morbidly beautiful, makes this oddly realistic in a way (as realistic as poetry can be, I guess). The words weaved together and were written beautifully, and they told of love without actually focusing on love. A dance is a fitting way to portray it, and endless dance, dancing throughout everything - two people pulling through it all, and that's what love is.
12/5/2009 c1 Simple and Sweet
truly beautiful...

i have no other words to express your piece
6/5/2009 c1 3Asylum Teaparty
Wow. Just wow. I loved this one, I think, more than the others. Not to say that the others weren't good, but this one just, I don't know, caught me. Bravo!
9/14/2008 c1 Alessandro
This made me cry dear, there was beauty in every phrase. Every word was perfect.

But the poems were the best part I think.
7/23/2008 c1 2writesstuff
Oh, my God! Yay! 'sigh' this was very good, I absolutely loved it :D

You're SO going onto my faves...oh, and your other story, Disclaimers...actually did have me laughing at the sarcasm and irony used =D
6/3/2007 c1 17aridelaine
I loved this especially the poems. You are an amazing writer and the flow of the piece was great! I don't know what else to say but Wow! Keep writing!
6/3/2007 c1 Elantil
It's symbolic. That's for sure. Although I must say that I like this. Really, really like this. I like the way you fitted the seven sins into the story and showed how they affected the people.

Like I've said, true love transcends Time, Life and Death. And this depicts it, in a surreal way.

It's a crummy review, I know. My excuse is that my brain is in a disarray, I can't seem to get my head around the main point. Bite me.