for Scared

2/7/2006 c1 25ChildofRevelation
I love it. Brilliant.I enjoyed your poem, especially the last part. :)
6/4/2005 c1 47Kenishiro
Yeah, me too. The unknown future ahead scres me the most. I know how you felt. The poem is very good, very honest and truthful. Good luck to you then, keep up the good work!
4/23/2005 c1 hey
if the cotnest was poetry.com, it's a scam. go to Poetryscams (dot) com. Sorry. Liked your poem ,but gotta warn you before you send it anymore stuff. Pass it on~
8/28/2001 c1 4Just Insane
that's cool. My stinkin' grades r really bad. So, if you're speakin' from personal experiences... u ain't alone. :P Cool poem tho.. My thoughts exactly.
6/22/2001 c1 65Maria Gv
^^*** grades...heh heh... Cool poem. I wonder about that stuff, well not really my grades, I would do good no matter what, but now I kinda lost interest in what they are! That's bad I suppose. ^_^
4/20/2001 c1 Alex Gray
Wanted to say thank you for the review, this poem while short is beautiful expression of fear, straight forward and honest it shows that you have talent as a poet.

Just a question you mentioned you entered this in a poetry contest...was this the poetry contest at www.poetry.com? i'm just curious as i entered a poem in that contest myself
4/18/2001 c1 41Desolate Warrior
Hmmm... my thoughts exactly. Except my grades are starting to go doooooown and I'm starting not to care. Too many people expect the best from me, screw them. Okay poem.
4/5/2001 c1 47PM20
The first part is really good, but the last line dosn't seem to fit quite right. But all in all a good poem.
3/27/2001 c1 An Angel
You stink! I can't beleve you flamed Joshy! I'll try to think of more stuff to flame you with later...
3/27/2001 c1 6Bird Brain
sux! i didn't read it, but i wanted to say that. you flamed one of my stories, so...

"What goes around, comes around."

sound familiar?