for Conquer a Cynic

Theres more
COS OF DAT WAS YHE ENDIN
someones gonna be killed
2/14/2016 c15 Guest
Listen you are a complete jackass. Because who updates a story in 2008 and NEVER FINISHES IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE FUCKING MILKY WAY. It's been EIGHT FUCKING YEARS. You left on a cliffhanger with ELIZABETH LEAVING XAVIER. I hope you feel fucking amazing about yourself.
10/21/2014 c15 crazydaisyyy
WHY :'(
10/21/2014 c10 crazydaisyyy
MAJOR AWWWWW
10/21/2014 c5 crazydaisyyy
i ship
elizabeth and xavier so hard!
10/21/2014 c4 crazydaisyyy
this story is too cute
4/24/2014 c15 Guest
it was great but didnt end well
2/3/2013 c15 samimi
Hi, just found this story yesterday and couldn't help but wonder if it has been completely discontinued. If not, are you likely to finish it? Would really love to read how it ends.
6/19/2012 c15 JaneAustenReader101
This has the potential to be a very good tale, but it's not finished. Do you have any intention of posting the rest? There is a bit of "telling" and this is clearly YA but the characters are slightly refreshing despite the familiar plot. Please post the rest!
1/9/2012 c15 Sheryl
One of the greatest stories I've ever read! More please! Absolutely love it!
11/19/2011 c15 4silverstarazor
oh my gosh, WHAT?
8/14/2011 c15 sanity-is-beautiful
omg...omg! please, please update soon! T_T At least finish the story first~!
4/1/2011 c15 Ice and Snow
It's been 4 years...=(! Why have you not updated?
3/6/2011 c15 2xXSaraphine-DominoXx
om my gosh! Please don't let this be the final chapter! I'm too in love with this story and I swear I practically cried when I couldn't press that little button that would continue my journey... *SOB* please update?
12/26/2010 c15 Amanda
This is such a lovely story. So well written and breathtaking. I don't mean to bother you, as I know that life can get hectic, but it would be lovely if you could wrap up the story. It would be a shame to leave such a wonderful story at such a climatic point. Thanks either way.
348 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »