for How To Save A Life

2/1/2016 c30 J
If you finish this story and publish it, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have read this story probably hundreds of times on and off for the past 6 years and I still love it to this day. Thank you.
7/2/2013 c9 Anonymous
I can't think of a single happy Belle and Sebastian song . It's fair to criticize B&S for being too twee, too precious, whatever. But happy? Sorry, still not over this.
7/2/2013 c9 Anonymous
Wow. You dissed Belle and Sebastian. Might stop reading just because of that.
1/5/2013 c1 4whatthegreencarrot
Okay. Well, this is definitely good. You had good description, and the first few paragraphs hooked me in immediately, which was new. Even the best of stories take a while for me to get into them, but this one's effect was immediate.

I'm usually one for dialogue—it's how I usually portray my characters' feelings, and you can depict personality through it—but you pulled off the first chapter nicely without much of it, which is why it's surprising that you held on to my attention. I usually drop off after five or more paragraphs of straight description.

I noticed that you write a lot of stuff like "My Mom" or "My Dad." If you didn't have the "my" before the noun, then a capital letter would be needed to start "Mom" or "Dad," but since the "my" is present, you don't need to capitalize it.
12/13/2011 c17 tenna
Oh but this is soooo fucking honest and you know you can't help but fall in love with honest.
12/13/2011 c29 ForeverWasteAway
Also, I feel like I should mention that since discovering it, I've reread this story about 6 times. Sad as that sounds, it's not an exaggeration.
12/13/2011 c30 ForeverWasteAway
Please please please please PLEASE update this! It's honestly the best story I've ever read on fictionpress. I think I said this the last time I reviewed, but if this were a novel I would totally buy it.

Please continue the story. I'm so hooked and have to know how to ends!
4/16/2011 c12 7Valiant Valkyrie
This argument has to be the best crafted dialogue exchange I've read, simply because you kept it real; I can completely relate and feel my own retorts bubbling up, and that Myra had "a zillion reasons" in mind without being able to voice any of them. I've felt like this many a time, and this hits home. It's a completely flawed argument because neither of them can think of the most effective words on the spot, which makes this a perfect scene.
4/14/2011 c3 Valiant Valkyrie
This story inspires me to go rewrite all my work. Your way with words grabs me immediately; I've read novels before where I've had to force myself to keep reading in hopes it will get better later on. The way you describe emotions and characters' personalities makes me feel like little fireworks of excitement are going off. This is a story where I can't close the browser; I can practically smell Myra's excitement when she sees Aubrey, and it makes me want to keep reading. You had me at "Cold War."
3/19/2011 c30 JT
Please continue this story! It's amazing and I love rereading it all the time!
12/20/2010 c30 Alixermixer
Myra probably expected all of this to be happening to her. Aubrey really needs to get it together before he loses her for good.
10/14/2010 c30 2andneveragain
thank you. I can't express anything else. I have been Myra, I am Myra, I have been Aubrey...you write exceptionally well. Please look into being published. For the sake of good literature.
6/30/2010 c30 Mantis Pie
Lol,interesting story...me likey the drug dealers(:
2/13/2010 c30 5G0bSmackt
Oh man, please continue this story. It's so insanely good! I just... have no words. I do so hope you plan to finish it because I'm dying to get to the end.

It's wonderful. You're a great writer!
2/8/2010 c28 MystiqueKami
Please update, I am in love with this story. It is simply amazing. :)
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »