for How To Save A Life

11/6/2009 c1 Guest
Seriously this story should have WAY more reviews! I really hope you are gonna update this story soon!
9/3/2009 c1 We Used To Wait
Hey, sorry, this isn't much of a review. I've already read into the story a few chapters more, but i had to mention something quickly before i forgot. I just wanted to say, that while i was skimming through your chapter titles, you used to of my most favourite songs from Placebo. Every You, Every Me, and Running Up That Hill. They are some of my most favourite songs of all time as well. Those along with a couple other songs. LIterally. I'm just so glad you used these songs. :) Makes me all happy inside. Hehehehe.

Whew, such a long paragraph for something so smidget. ah well. have a happy day. ^.^
8/30/2009 c2 We Used To Wait
Nice story; I really like it so far. But about the caste system. Untouchables usually refer to the lowest ranking of a caste. Like a homeless or a maid or restroom service guy. The word i would choose for Myra trying to describe Aubrey would be "elite". But that's just my opinion!
6/25/2009 c30 1CaliBound
I just read the whole story and I think it's amazing... hope you continue
6/13/2009 c30 MystiqueKami
Terrific story and a terrific chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter :]
5/27/2009 c25 Sam05
Hey, I just wanted to say that this story is actually one of the only stories that I've ever read on this web site that I can imagine being published. It just makes you think so much because both Myra and Aubrey are so...knowledgeable. I mean, they think so much, which is exactly like me. I thought that I was one of the few in this world who didn't think about every little thing. And they're love for music...perfect. Without music my life would be empty. I meant to ask, are the names of the chapters song? I love that song Closer by Nine Inch Nails. One of my favorite songs of all time. I see myself alot in Myra, it's so strange. We both have so many of the same personality traits. Like she thought that she would be laone for the rest of her life which is exactly how I feel right now. She has an eating disorder...I have an eating disorder. You probably don't need to know that, but I'm just so amazed. And the problem when she asks her mother for therapist when she was younger...that exact same episode happened to me. Except I would never let my mother read my journal and so on.

Anyway...yeah I love this story. It's absolutely perfect in the sense of...oh what's the word? I can't think of it now, but yes I love this.

Oh and Aubrey. He's the type of guy that I always imagined myself getting with when I move to New York.

Anyhow...love this.
5/25/2009 c30 23Sweetly Sarcastic
So yesterday I was thinking about all the stories that hadn't been updated in a while, which got me to thinking about this one, and then - viola!- it was in my inbox! we have a telekinetic connection.

and good chapter! i love myra; she's needy, but i can relate to her. and aubrey is very human. it's a really well-written story so far, and i can't wait to read more!
5/25/2009 c30 sg00
Still don't know how you come with plots like this, but absolutely brilliant :)
5/16/2009 c29 eggsbenni221
Hey-I've been really neglectful of everyone I've been following on here and have been spending the last few days catching up.

Anyway, I'm still really enjoying this story; you're a master at suspenseful plots.

There's some grammatical/typographical stuff that needs cleaning up, but it really looks good overall.
5/10/2009 c29 beautymarked
I really enjoy this story! I can't remember if I commented before or not, but this story is intense, and very human. It's not a story book romance. Its real, and raw. Filled with mistakes and errors in judgments. Its really really great. And I can't wait to find out what happens next, so I hope you update in the near future!

Great job!
3/29/2009 c29 MystiqueKami
I absolutely love this story but I'm curious, does Aubrey ever address Myra on her rape? I know she told him but it doesn't seem like it affected him in any way...or did I just not notice something? Haha, anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY, update soon :]
2/27/2009 c29 6Lils03
Gah! I love this story! I spent the entire night reading it plus I thought about it constantly through school... and now I will probably be late for work because of it! But I love it anyways!

Aubrey is amazing. He is everything. Myra is perfect too. I don't usually like girl characters, mostly because I can't stand them, but I can certainly connect with Myra on some level (not a bad one).

The whole Amy/Alec/Myra thing in interesting as well and I can't wait to see where that goes. I hope you update soon!
12/5/2008 c28 iloveeeyouu
I really enjoyed reading your story so far. It's a shame it's coming to an end. Please update soon! I want to know what happened to Aubrey!
11/12/2008 c5 Booklover91
gosh, that pie sounded so good. lol ok, i'm craving pie, so what? haha
11/12/2008 c4 Booklover91
Oh my gosh, i probably would have fainted if he would have been that close to me, lol, referring tot he last part of this chapter. =]
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »