for How To Save A Life

8/24/2008 c26 anon
cant wait for an update! i want her to tell Aubrey so bad its kiling me! well i hope there is another update soon!
8/23/2008 c26 Farah
Poor Myra. I can't believe that sick bastard Emory won't leave her alone. URGH. I hope she confesses soon.
8/23/2008 c25 1buffyeesummers
I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Although I feel like some imminent doom is about to happen - and the characters are heading int othe depths of despair.

Can't wait for the next update!
8/4/2008 c25 madeleine
cool.
7/29/2008 c25 6stranger with your doorkey
aw snap.

i'm also a bit wary of thatcher...he kind of creeps me out a bit, but then again, i do admire his erratic and entergetic behavior. and then there are these secrets that aubrey is obviously hiding. i'm a little beyond curious as to what they are.

update soon! good luck with the skow award - i'll be voting. :)

~angelface04
7/27/2008 c24 eggsbenni221
Well, it's taken me a little while to catch up, but I have. Great job with these last few chapters.
7/26/2008 c1 3Marynated
I really like this story, I've spent a good few hours reading everything you've got and I just love it!

Myra and Aubrey are absolutely captivating, you've done a really good job in giving them life... As corny as that sounds.

Keep going, can't wait for an update! :D
7/13/2008 c24 Kasey
Keep up the good work! Great writing style. :)
7/7/2008 c7 meghish
I really, really like this story so far...I love Aubrey, I'm undecided about Alec, and Myra annoys the hell out of me...but that's ok cuz she makes the story what it is...and unlike a lot of characters on this site, she has a lot of depth.

Also, I was just wondering...when you talk about Fordham, are you referring to the Lincoln Center (Manhattan) campus, or the Bronx campus? It probably doesn't make a difference either way, but it's a question that's been on my mind since I read the first chapter.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I really love this story, and I can't wait to read the rest!
7/7/2008 c1 21Stillill
I saw your story as a nominee at the skow awards (congratulations by the way) and recognized your pen name, which in itself was fairly neat since I don't really recognize any of them. I am really enjoying your story so far and I wish I had read it earlier but I don't read many on this site and especially not when I'm trying to force out my own. Anyway, so I felt the need to let you know. I'm already very fond of the main character and am sort of jealous that she has a loft (which is one type of apartment I've been hoping to find but sadly, San Diego isn't busting with affordable lofts). Anyhoo, I'm not very good with reviews when I've only read one chapter so I apologize for this slackerish attempt. It's nearly one and I think it's safe to say that instead of going to bed, which is what I should be doing since I actually volunteered myself to show up at the Wild Animal Park at 9am to walk about, I am going to read a couple more chapters.
7/6/2008 c24 blahandchocolatechips
good!...this story really should have more reviews than it does. keep updating :)
6/20/2008 c23 blahandchocolatechips
awesome... again!
6/19/2008 c23 6stranger with your doorkey
i have yet to be bored by this story. :) and i must say, though this doesn't happen often, i'm rather fond of myra. i'm usually the type that fawns over the guys (and though aubrey is DELICIOUS and i love him) i'm really fond of myra, too. she doesn't seem like the kind of boring heroine that is very one-diminsional. she surprises me, and i admire her, and she really seems like the kind of girl you could be best friends with.

um, i know that was a rambling paragraph...sorry. :) but anyway, i really enjoyed this chapter...

still can't wait 'til aubrey finds out...

update soon,
6/14/2008 c18 From The Stone Bridge
Eww, politicians are creepy. This nathanial embry dude is the type to believe in God, Motherhood, and the American Way of Live. ooh, i do not like this. The Doom is approaching.
6/14/2008 c17 From The Stone Bridge