for How To Save A Life

5/25/2008 c1 torazee
I've been reading this story for a while and apologize for not yet reviewing because it is one of the most beautifully written stories I've read. I love your style. This chapter was devastating and it along with all the others manages to get me so involved and feel so many emotions along with your characters. Its wonderful and I'm really enjoying it. Its complicated, bittersweet, beauty.
5/25/2008 c21 JLynne
That fucking douchebag. God.

Your writing is fantastic. I love how you didn't come right out and say what happened, but, instead, created utterly devastating imagery with your play of words. And I can only wonder how she deals with the "quiet panic."
5/15/2008 c20 eggsbenni221
I've been folloiwng this story, but I'm sorry I haven't reviewed. You do a great job with suspense. I'm always dying to know what's going to happen next.
5/15/2008 c20 mlle wolf
This is one of your best chapters, no wonder it took you so long to update.

Good on you!
5/15/2008 c1 11effection
I swear, this story is the reason why I will fail my psych final tomorrow, which will probably result in me not being able to major in neuroscience and my GPA falling perilously low. Oh well. I've been following this story for FOREVER and always find myself re-reading chapters. You have an amazing way with words. Every single sentence is beautiful.

I have a bad feeling about that Embry character, though.

Anways, I hope you don't take too long updating!
5/14/2008 c20 6stranger with your doorkey
aw! it's about time they fessed up...

and i loved the party...it was quite entertaining. made me want to be a celeb for a night as well.

and nathanial embry's creepy.

and update sooner next time.

(please)

~stranger
5/5/2008 c19 belle1220
I'm quite enjoying your story. I don't think I've ever read a story where its two lead characters were so completely imperfect and I didn't hate them. A lot of imperfect characters seem to be too whiny, but you've fleshed your characters out and given us background into why they are the way they are.

Good job.
4/21/2008 c19 westernsea
I absolutely adore this piece of work and encourage you to continue.

You perfectly capture the reality of relationships and people themselves. And it's hard for me NOT to appreciate your taste/knowledge in music. Please stop being so amazing?
3/15/2008 c19 MystiqueKami
I love this story

I definately want to know what happens at the ball :P
3/10/2008 c19 stranger with your doorkey
another great chapter! i find myself, once again, in awe of your talents. :) i am also, once again, wary of alec and his plans...

update soon!

~stranger
3/2/2008 c18 A.R.R
I read Anarchy in the U.K. and absolutely loved it. I saw that you were writing this so I just read all of it in one day. It's really good!
1/22/2008 c18 4boredshitless
wat the? no more chapters? i got to the end, about to click the forward button, but there was none! please update soon, you're such a great writer, the characters, the story, theres so much depth in everything.

i think you're one the best writers on fp
1/21/2008 c14 boredshitless
omg, i was just waiting for that kiss, and it didnt happen, how could you do that to me!
1/21/2008 c1 boredshitless
first chapter i can already tell that you're a great writer, you've got yourself another fan =)
1/10/2008 c18 shinyfairylights
I found this story today and I am absolutely in love with it. I love how you've flowed the story from two people just meeting and not knowing anything about each other, to the point they are at now. I can't wait until you update with the next chapter. :-D
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »