for How To Save A Life

1/10/2008 c18 Ema Marsel
Wonderful! And super quick since your last update! I'm glad she snapped at Amy, I totally understand how she feels about being friends with the golden girl, and being the best friend that lurks in the shadows. It was absolutely great! Please update soon!
1/10/2008 c18 13xtotallyatpeacex
Is what Myra has just body issues, or was it kind of a depression? But yeah, good job.
12/25/2007 c17 6stranger with your doorkey
i'm so happy that he finally gave her an explaination. i mean, it makes sense. and i'm pretty sure that my heart skipped a beat when he barged back into the room. :)

i'm thinking that nathan's only going to be trouble...

great chapter,

~stranger
12/22/2007 c17 2Blue Drifter
Yeah, finally! About time for an update and some Myra and Aubrey interaction. That was pretty intense; the whole time I was sitting there thinking, "don't let him go!" and "let him go Myra, he's a mess!" I had a feeling something was up with Aubrey and the whole drug thing was pretty off. I was leaning toward age difference and that he was a possible sex-addict. Then again, I wasn't too far away either...

It's interesting that Nathaniel has an attraction to Myra. I kind of have some hints of what might happen next but I' am glad they finally gave into, Myra and Aubrey, to their desires even though I think it will kill everything else between. It's pretty hard to write on sexual tension between two characters. I've done it and it wasn't easy! But this came out nicely because usually it's like, "ah, know it's boring, they fucked so what?" but I can't wait to see what happens next.

Can't wait to see more! Happy holidays!
12/21/2007 c17 Ema Marsel
Absolutely wonderful! please dont make me wait almost 3 months for the next update!
12/21/2007 c17 13xtotallyatpeacex
About time! Lol. Good job, you know what they say - better late than never. :D
12/21/2007 c17 2LachelleMarie
Well, I have to say that I didn't think Aubrey was that bad. I mean I knew he was taking something or on something but I didn't realize it was to the complete degree of addict. Overall I loved the chapter. The fight was very realistic and I like the fact that you hinted/gave a little bit of the sex scene but it wasn't anything grotesque. Update soon.
11/25/2007 c1 JustAMemory
Interesting start. I got the link to your FP account from your FFnet account, so I was expecting a lot from your stories, and I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed. Your writing just pulls a reader in, and I'm quite eager to see what's going to happen.
10/7/2007 c16 1Aime C
Spectacular, awesome, amazing. I love your characters; Aubrey's endearing despite his faults, and Myra's lovely and very identifiable to me (I'm also Eurasian). You have a way of evolving cliches beyond theire usual stigma, and it's fresh, really. Please continue the great work! I'll be reading.

-Aime
10/4/2007 c16 3Lady of the Shadows
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this chapter (especially your mention of Exeter)!

:-D

Lady of the Shadows
10/4/2007 c16 semikarmic
I was browsing through stories today and took interest in your summary, so I hesitantly decided to give a look. In the first paragraph, I can honestly say I was transfixed. You have a way with words and I enjoy your wit and imagery. I love feeling that drop in my stomach and I can say I really feel the see-saw emotions and dialogue between Aubrey and Myra. This is a fantastic collection of literature and I hope you continue. I added you to my alert so I can keep up with this story.
10/3/2007 c16 6stranger with your doorkey
yay! update! i'm definately feeling something happening between said ex-mayer's son and myra. :)

and i definitely felt the surge of adrenaline that she did at the end as well...

update soon

~angelface04
10/2/2007 c16 Ema Marsel
It is so freaking amazing! I love it. I dont mind if it takes you awhile, as long as these chapters are always this good. ugh, I wish I could write this well!
10/2/2007 c15 Displaced Dramatics
Um, yeah. haha. i really like this. I feel like I'm reading literature, and really good literature, not the kind that tries to be deep but is really swimming on the surface of well, people. Vague and hard to read, words that don't make sense put together, though they 'should.' And a little pretentious. Which is, um. Well, I don't think I need to explain. But puts me off cos it sounds like crapping on the floor and screaming THIS IS REAL. Which it is, but um? Gross. haha, i explained a little too well.

I really like the title as well. Please don't change it! It's like, awesome and kind of forward with purpose and flailing and stuff. Haha.

Myra's narrative voice kind of compels me to glee of like, a sort of despairing artistic art thing. It's all descriptive and subtle while not, you know, tacking it on. You can sense something moving underneath, the words carrying meaning without slowing the momentum. The build-up is freaking awesome.

Ah, I hope this isn't like, the review of confusion. Words aren't my forte; try to read as if I'm a musician? Hut! Thank you for your hard work.
9/9/2007 c15 2LachelleMarie
Title change :P. hehe Anywhos it was an awesome chapter and I just have one question. What exactly occured in Aubrey's bathroom? I am not quite sure what was going on there.
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »