for the religion of poetry

6/24/2007 c1 18Faerie Psyren
Splendid word choice and flow. I applaud you for your imagery and for your connection to the life force behind writing.
6/14/2007 c1 96die kleine maus
this is something i've tried writing about on numerous occasions, and the way you put it, especially that part about "words, symbols, numbers..creating meaning from strings and strands of strokes" was beautiful, and very familiar. i don't know, when i write (though i haven't for some time now!) it's like i'm pulling words out of this nothingness, and only in the end, i'm checking, strenghtening, manipulating a word, making sure it fits. it feels very much as if i'm painting, and that's what your first lines reminded me of. and the last bit about turning unevents into the grandest of occasions, makes it more magical, inexplicable, and just goes to show how powerful poetry can be, hmm?
6/12/2007 c1 she smolders
If it were possible, I would live jsut on poetry but who knows what the effects of it would do to a person.

Just lovely and powerful and special and amazing.
6/12/2007 c1 1Dapple Gray
I'm pleased that I stumbled across your poetry, it has a beauty I can't get enough of. When I have the time I'll have to read more of your work. This poem is simply spectacular, but the last few lines leave the biggest impact on me. Fantastic word choice. I quite like how you don't capitalize your poems (I've been known to do the same in the past) though I am rather curious as to your reasoning/meaning behind it.