for Ten Guys, Three Months

5/21/2010 c1 3Kiki Gardens
Ah! No don't discontinue!

It's REALLY good though. :)
11/15/2008 c1 67moongazer7
Pretty realistic.
5/25/2008 c1 4slee5133
can't wait to see what happens! update soon!
5/21/2008 c1 Trory4ever
I think this is a really really cute idea for a story and I would love to see where you plan on going with it. pLease update again soon!
4/22/2008 c1 older ego
Oh i would never do that :P

please update soon=] i need to read some more
1/19/2008 c1 Silver Brook
write soon write soon WRITE SOON ! UPDATE !
12/28/2007 c1 5Hoodwynk
It is good, but you are right- it really does need an ending. Badly.
10/2/2007 c1 Dernier Cri
again, forgot my password :-S

Well, it's bloody frekking fantastic! You can't leave it hanging!

Update or I'll set my evil minions upon you! **Rubs hands evilly, smirking** They haven't seen daylight in a while **cue horror music**
8/20/2007 c1 5Victoria Barlow
I started reading this a while back, but I had to stop for something...I forgot what. I can't believe I didn't finish it earlier. This sounds like it's going to be an amazing story. So update soon!
8/16/2007 c1 5candii-apple
oh...nice story! love how her first bf proposed to her after going out for 4 months xD looking forward to the next chatper! ^^
7/28/2007 c1 TryDefyingGravity
Now that was good! And a brilliant idea. Update soon. Or else =]
7/22/2007 c1 Pixie
*dies laughing* Please tell me none of the marriage-at-thirteen-after-4-months thing is based on your real (which I happen to know is Jewish) life? In which case, I will pity you but secretly not wince for my people as much whenever I hear stuff about the Pope blessing cars or w/e (seriously, Benedict, WHY?) Anyway, twas really good.

"Done and done" -hm, where have I heard THIS before? XD Sa'll good.

This ought to be vewy, vewy, interesting. I will be sure to keep an eye on it. *hands you a Boqie Doll for your pleasing work- come on, you know you want one*
6/28/2007 c1 twyx
lol!

Cant wait!
6/21/2007 c1 3mz intoxicating
Awesome!
6/20/2007 c1 2angelbymistake
This is a TOTALLY awesome story. I like it, you should go on. :) If you can though, I know how inspiration goes away so quickly.
26 Page 1 2 Next »