for Ten Guys, Three Months

6/17/2007 c1 izzo17
wow!

usually introductions like this one turn me off

cos' most are poorly written and tend to waffle on

but urs is so well written, i was simply intrigued!

im really looking forward to the next chapter

i think the story is excellent so far

and has the potential to become something very addictive!

x
6/15/2007 c1 Kaiyu Onibaba
You write beautifully, and the plot is just awesome. I love Melanie's POV, she's hilarious! Please update again soon!
6/15/2007 c1 22Kohlomere
Wow...

The summary could use some work because it doesn't do the story any justice so far. Soo...a proposal at fourteen-that must have been charming. I like where this is going, come on and update soon!

E.
6/15/2007 c1 Pop the Bubble
heyya

wow

you're a great writer!

i love the story idea, and i found it hilarious with her first proposal.

keep going!

xx
6/14/2007 c1 1Haylieboo
Rawr. I like it, did you get the idea for the seating as the price of the bet from the movie Sleepover?
6/14/2007 c1 Cealex
Fucking hilarious. I love it :P

Favourite parts:

"Just as I said that, Holly Barnes, Isabella Cruz, Dina Wells, and a few of the other It People of the school walked by me. And stopped."

"“Oh yeah?” I shot back. “I bet at least one of them will fall for my charming grace." I pretended to think for a second. "Hmm, what about Michael Calvarias?”

The girls gasped collectively – Michael was, after all, Dina’s most recent hook-up."

XD
6/14/2007 c1 41AbbeyEileen
This might seem odd, but are you Jewish? I myself am, and I try to keep religion out of stories to prevent stereotypes, but I know so many boring, unpopular Jewish girls who would fit right into this story. Well, except that they're boring, unpopular, and filthy rich. But that's just USY. You can't avoid it.

Story wise, the chapter seems a bit rushed. Was she randomly thinking about it and suddenly the bet came to mind? Did she plan it in her head? Where will she be finding these guys? If she's gone so far in her life without a boyfriend, how will she finally find ten different boys in just three months' span?

Or is the whole thing set up to fail from the start?
6/14/2007 c1 8writerwithoutacause
this story screams potential.

I cracked up at the no kissing before marriage thing, seriously cracked up. It tickled me, possibly because I was contemplating having a character like that. I hope you can live up to your cute, slightly in its own world story.

update soon.

and welcome to my c2.
6/14/2007 c1 7Scarlette Jane Catherine
hm so far seems pretty cool. keep up the good work and I'll keep reading.
6/14/2007 c1 7The Flaming Ostrich
I must say, this plotline is hideously unoriginal. Perhaps not the exact details, but the basic idea is disgustingly overdone. It's relatively well-written, but I struggled to read through it completely because it was all just so predictable.

-Glory
6/14/2007 c1 44AuraBorealis
this is going to turn really intresting. i can't wait to see how this turns out.
26 « Prev Page 1 2