for Memories

9/2/2013 c1 1APassionForReadingAndWriting
Very, very sweet! I love it :)
8/21/2010 c1 12schradez007
Love the guy's POV. Super-cute :)
7/29/2010 c1 entertwiningvines
good story, made me smile :)
12/24/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That was so sweet...I love Colin. Can I have him? Puh-lease?
8/18/2008 c1 blackbubbleblue
Thia was really sweet. He seems so adorable. Really good job.
10/31/2007 c1 18J.S. Goldberg
Hi! It's me again. I decided to see what other stories you had. I really liked this one too. You make me want to read more one-shots. You're good at them. I thought this was very cute. I kept going 'aw' a lot. He was really sweet. The whole memory from the movie theater gave me a good laugh. Haha. I would scream too if some guy did that to me. And I've actually gone to a movie at 9:30 at night once with my friend. It was kind of scary. There were a bunch of people who were dressed like gangsters and thugs around. (How is that a trend now.Ugh.) But anyways,we made it home safe. Ok, back to the story...haha. I tend to get side-tracked; sorry. Awesome story! I'll probably end up reading your others too. But right now, I have to get off the computer.
6/22/2007 c1 9Lily Llynn
Cute and sweet and adorable and I could go on and on... XD but I'll just add it to my c2. (:
6/21/2007 c1 1Fleeting Moment
O, THIS STORYS HEATING UP! I LOVE IT!
6/21/2007 c1 13Duchess of Darkness
Aww~ That was such a sweet story. I loved the retelling of the theatre incident. Colin is such a stud, despite his minor dorkiness. ^_^ I wish I had a sweetheart like that.

Darn, you made me all mushy inside~~
6/20/2007 c1 10giRLAddiCted
That rocked. Sweet, cute, adorable and every other antonym of nice. Had fun during her screaming parts and I could imagine the accent thing goin on...Overall...great one shot!