for The Sick Hearts

1/31/2013 c1 Lauren
Your story is really interesting I hope you update soon would love to see how the story develops!
10/6/2012 c1 gigiaubs
I love your stories but I am getting sick and tired of you not finishing them. If you have no untention of finishing them then remove them.
11/2/2010 c1 cassies94
This story is great but I notice u dont update it anymore. sad.
1/11/2009 c1 myheartisyours
this storry is sounding very interesting- this is my first review ever and it is begging u 2 update quick lol :D
11/11/2008 c1 1Writing4Eternity
You should definetely udpdate soon. Also, I'm from Texas so I'm curious as to what city they live in? Since the town seems to be segregated they definetely couldn't be from a big city like Houston(my city). Or maybe they could...;)

Jasper seems fitting(the James Byrd Jr killings in 1998) look it up. Or Vidor but there's no black people in that racist little klan town.
10/31/2008 c1 sjrucker
It has been over a year already, chica! Get to updating this story!
10/26/2008 c1 darkfaer
I lkie it! BUT! White boy falling for black girl I don't know. It seem too far fetch for that to happen. Stranger things has happen with your skills, I believe you can pull it off. So rock it but be careful and hopefully its believable. I know you can do it you have talent.
6/2/2008 c1 Nolongeractivated
yoou seem mad at people who belive in white pride and power, you should really cheack out aryan nations web site! you'll get even more pissed but I do belive in the saying in the beging of you story Truth is hate to those who hate the truth… this is the klan and this is the truth. people do mistake ones point of views as hate but I don't think the klan is just a bunch of haters. i like this tho, and I actually writing a story like this but about of turness and real life things. skin heads are really different in person. sorry for the long review.
3/30/2008 c1 dramione2010
Simply awesome, you have me hook by the first chapter and so does your other story, Doc Martens, My Love. Both are brilliantly written, especially this, The Sick Hearts. Hopefully you won't abandon either of those stories. Because normally I stray away from first chapters that are a little behind in the updating department, but this... was exceptional! Please! Please write some more! Email me back at if you plan to write more, if that email does not show up in the review its d e m e n t e d a n g e l i c @ y a h o o . c o m except without the spaces, because sometimes this website does't allow email addresses to show up in the review.
6/21/2007 c1 5Peachie Miss
Oh. Please do continue soon!