for Phone Calls From A Rock Star

9/11/2009 c20 hiwiwy
Y'know, at the bathtub scene.. I thought he'd have the oil XD Annie would be my main suspect for sending it to him :P
9/11/2009 c28 AndItMovesUsAll
I had to read this again because i havent read any of your stories in ages and i think this is my favourite, plus it was my intorducton to ROCKFAN so ill alwaus love it :D Also, i love the sequel even more, and i had to read it before you took it off the site!
9/11/2009 c1 hiwiwy
I want a brother like that D: I want concert tickets *has never been to a concert before*

Ugh, that sounded so spoiled ^^'

“Quit gawking jealously at the girls in the front row and drink your beer,” Seth ordered, handing me a plastic cup full of foamy alcoholic no-no.

"How did you get this? You’re only nineteen,” I hissed at him, quietly. I mean, I didn’t want someone to overhear and figure out we’re minors consuming alcoholic beverages.

I had to laugh at that part, because where I live, you can buy beer at 16 x'D but then again, we can only drive at 18 ):

Hm, car of booze? ..Booze, definitely booze.
9/11/2009 c2 1Mori Verne
KAWAI! (japanese for cute!)
9/10/2009 c14 5itsVKEE
OMG; THIS IS SO CRUEL! but it totally reminds me of the episode of BBF (k drama) where the main girl totally gets coathangered off her bike.

so slack!

funny but XD it's intese and i like it
9/10/2009 c28 sayruhh
wow. i did not know this story was over two years old haha.

nice ending!
9/9/2009 c28 7smurf-love
aw so sweet...love it
9/6/2009 c28 CharlotteBradhadair
i really liked it- though Iz overeacted quite alot though which was kind of annoying- but controlled enviroment where so amazing!

charlotte
8/17/2009 c1 1AtiyaMonae
i never had a chance to review this story,

and actually lost it for a while.

so glad i found it again!

[lol]

but seriously, i loved it.

Isabella and Jake are amazing,

Keep it up with these amazing stories, chick.
8/14/2009 c14 3strawberrycrush
I am soo i love with this story...!

:))

Awesome..
8/11/2009 c28 5Roxyyyy
Wow. I've read this story before. And now i read it again in only 6 hours straight. I have never realized just how addicting this story is! I really do love it. And, of course, I love Controlled Environment. Especially Ronnie. He makes me laugh a lot. (: I guess i'll be reading the sequal to this again tomorrow! X
8/7/2009 c28 animegirl214
:D

aw~ hehehe. thanks for the wonderful story! :D :D :D

i love ALL of them. ;P
8/2/2009 c28 7she fuels the fire
Okay, I know it's really late to review this story, but I've got something to say. Ac ouple of years ago, I found this story and was HOOKED. I could not get enough. But then, for some reason I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. It was a really awful spot to lose it, too, because the last chapter I'd read had been when Iz found that actress at his house. I searched the title, the author name, EVERYTHING. AND I JUST FOUND IT TODAY. I literally screamed and jumped for joy. This is, like, number one, in my top five favorite stories on ficitionpress of all time and I just had to say that. Even though, I haven't seen in, like, two years.
7/18/2009 c27 Summer Leah
OK, I just have to get this off my chest. CHILDREN UNDER 6 DO NOT NEED TO BEGIN A FORMAL EDUCATION! Seriously, let them grow a little before indoctrinating them into the system!

*Sigh* I guess maybe we'll have to disagree on that.
7/18/2009 c16 Summer Leah
Aww, me too! I LOVE a guy/group of guys defending a girl. If someone did that for me I'd probably melt.
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »