for Phone Calls From A Rock Star

7/10/2007 c20 6NotMixedEqually
Absolutely amazing chapter! And oh my gosh, I completely forgot about the 5th book! How the heck did I do that? I loved this chapter; Jake is just the sweetest thing. Annie and Cammy made me laugh. Poor Bella. Annie and Cammy are really in for it now.
7/10/2007 c21 meagicano
Hey - great chapter, like the twist there. I was worried you were going to do "She sees him in a magazine with another girl" drama or something, and I'm getting sick of reading those stories on FP. :) Sketchy Lance!
7/10/2007 c20 SetMatchRun
i love it.
7/10/2007 c20 6ObliviousLady
Aw, this was a great chapter. I loved it! And you've definitely left me craving for more... ok, update soon!
7/10/2007 c20 formosaspirita
Oh good chapter! I don't want their happiness to end! can't wait for more!

PS: lol yeah I am going to the midnight HP5 showing-taking off work tomorrow too lol
7/10/2007 c20 5Eternity's Ink
You mean it ends? That CAN'T be good. Update soon! This chapter was the best... Cammy and Annie are hilarious.

Eternity
7/10/2007 c20 2mia5081
0.0 They did the no no cha cha! hehe. I loved the chapter even though I hated Michelle, and I'm kinda getting the feeling that the 'drama' is going to have to deal with her. Hope I'm wrong lol.

I want to go to the showing tonight so bad but I don't think I can =(

Update soon!

~mia
7/10/2007 c20 16Caught In A Simple Game
Oh my gosh! Absolutely love this chapter! Update soon.
7/10/2007 c20 3Michelle Richard
Jake is so romantic! Gotta love the scene with the hot tub. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Loving this story.
7/10/2007 c20 sugarpunk19
Swoon! This is such a great story! I hada huge smile on my face after I finished reading the last chapter. This is one of those stories that you never want to end! You just want more because the charachters are so great and the plot keeps you wanting more!
7/9/2007 c19 25pinkfairydust
oh my god!

this is so freaking hilarious!

i love it =D a dream for all girls =P

keep posting!
7/9/2007 c19 7BookWorm22202
O two chapters in one day? You're amazing! This is such an awesome story! Can't wait to read the next one. Update soon!

{I don't think i have to keep saying that ;)} o_0 Crazy for your story!

~BW2~
7/9/2007 c19 3Michelle Richard
I loved Isabella's parents. This story is like a good book, you can't put it down. Update soon, please!
7/9/2007 c18 Michelle Richard
Good chapter. Glad to see that the girls are all getting along again. It's good for Isabella to have someone close to her to look out for her. On to the next chapter.
7/9/2007 c19 5Eternity's Ink
OK, chapter 20 can't come soon enough! Update soon!

Eternity