for Phone Calls From A Rock Star

7/8/2007 c17 23chimerica
HOW ADORABLE!

I just finished chapter 17 and the whole time I've been reading this I've either been cheering, laughing hysterically(much to the fright of my family members), or wanting to jump into the story and beat the crap out of Lance and Dean... LoL!

Just like I said in my last review, I really love your story and I hope you'll update soon.

~Your Impatient Fan
7/8/2007 c3 chimerica
Okay...I'm only on chapter 3 and I know I shouldn't really say anything yet and wait until I read more but...I can't help but hope that Bella ends up with Jake...not Lance... ~.~'

well, keep up the good work and keep updating...GO ROCKFAN!

LoL...
7/8/2007 c17 vio923
I hope that the "drama" doesn't include major issues between Isabella and Jake. It will be tough on her with him being gone for so long. I hope she realizes that she can trust him.
7/8/2007 c17 6NotMixedEqually
Great chapter! Cammy and Annie seem to have seen the light, so to speak, so that's great for Bella. Unless they haven't, then that's not so good.

I love Bella's relationship with Jake. He has got to be one of the best fictional boyfriends I've ever read about. He's so sweet!
7/8/2007 c17 1Meeracle
I think this is one of the best stories by far that I have found. Its not very cliche, you know, girl meets hot guy, falls in love, blah blah and they live happily ever after...it is a friendship that grew over the hard times and I really love that about this story...and its so sweet that Jake is just waiting for the right time to make 'love'. hee hee :) this story is so realistic in so many ways (other than that she knows a super famous rock band is dating the lead singer) because that what really would happen in school and i dunno...well anyways PHENOMENAL story! :]
7/8/2007 c17 1Unique Child
The ending is great. I really do love this story. I hope nothing bad happens now with Bella and Jake.
7/8/2007 c17 4GANGSTAR
oh my goodness! i love you. you update so fast! yay, okay, i love this chapter too. i really hope annie, cammy, and iz are friends again! i love jake, he seems so sweet and adorable, and i love nick, ronnie, etc. =] update soon!
7/8/2007 c17 1blondiexoxo
i hope the drama isnt too drama-e lol not a word but i dont care lol neways cant wait till the fluff comes around and again i hope the drama isnt too bsad that it will hurt jake and izs relationship
7/8/2007 c17 2mia5081
Whoa, they're just sitting there? Well, I hope it's just not because they got to meet Jake and everybody, even though Annie and Cammy are better than that, I hope everything works out for them. Like usual, loved the chapter =)

update soon!

~mia
7/8/2007 c17 3Is-A-Germ
Ek! I love you soo MUCH! I think I'm finally getting my friend addicted to your story.. MWahahaha! Teehee! I realy HOPE you get AMAZING news everyday! Haha! This story IS WAYY awesome.. And Nick sounds TOTALLY hot.. =D

Continue with your amazing-ness man! Woohoo!

-Lady T.
7/8/2007 c17 FireFallon
You have four more chapters written and you aren't going to post them! Gah! You are pure evil missy! Update soon...I'm dying here!
7/8/2007 c17 formosaspirita
lol yay an update! I have grown surprisingly addicted to the alerts button and get weirdly excited when I get an email about an update... lol I really liked this Jake is so sweet and the other guys are down to earth! Good chapter and please update soon!
7/8/2007 c17 xoxo1
yay, this just made my day

(my mom just wont stop bitchin, bleh)

aw, she wont see him for a while

and so now annie and cammy forgive her?

is annie moving back in?

update soon

xoxo
7/8/2007 c16 Aims11085
Just found this and I LOVE it. I love the quick updating too. I'll be waiting for more. :) -Amy
7/8/2007 c16 6NotMixedEqually
I loved this chapter! That was so sweet how the guys did that for Iz. Lance is such a prick. I really liked the ending of this chapter too.
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »