for Phone Calls From A Rock Star

7/2/2007 c1 4J.D. Nichols
I love this story! Jake is the sweetest guy. I don't like Lance though. I hope Iz sees through his act soon. He doesn't deserve her.
7/2/2007 c10 16Caught In A Simple Game
I get really frustrated with myself when I put up filler chapters because I feel like the story should constantly be progressing, but I try to look at like a transition, keeping readers hanging on. I am definitely excited for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
7/2/2007 c10 4I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance
NO, BELLA, DON'T DO IT! What I am shouting about is the drinking. IT'S BAD FOR YOU, SO STOP RIGHT NOW! I wonder what Jake's going to say?
7/2/2007 c10 5Eternity's Ink
OMG! This story is the BEST! Jake is so sweet, but I hope he chews her ass out for her behavior. I hope she doesn't let Lance get in between them . . . oh, please update soon!

Eternity
7/2/2007 c10 2mia5081
Lance is a butthead, i've decided. he's not good for Iz, Jake is =) i love Jake lol

update soon!

~Mia
7/2/2007 c10 4Georgianna
Hmm so Bella is turning into an alcoholic?

Not goodd
7/2/2007 c10 jadedmidnite
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been crazy busy with work. Anyway, I'm really liking this story so far. I love Jake and Bella needs to dump Lance. I can't wait to see what Jake has to say to her, hopefully it's something about the way she's been acting and her little Lance situation. Anyway, keep up the good work.

~Diana
7/2/2007 c2 Georgianna
That was too cute.
6/30/2007 c9 6ObliviousLady
Aw, this is such a cute story... I'm really enjoying it so far. I love Jake. A lot. Anyways, keep updating!
6/30/2007 c9 6NotMixedEqually
This is an amazing story! I really love how you write.
6/30/2007 c9 vio923
She better figure out quickly that Jake is right. Lance is a user and I hope that she doesn't go to far with him before she realizes the truth.

I think that Jake liked her from the start. She treated him as a "normal" person that is something precious to him.
6/30/2007 c9 2mia5081
i never really liked lance, but jake does have a point. if a guy is flitting back and forth between girls he can't be serious. make her like jake! well, she does, but make her admit it to herself lol

update soon!

~mia
6/30/2007 c9 cvmonkey
The story keeps getting better and better! And when is she going to realize that Jake likes her? Update soon!
6/30/2007 c9 7BookWorm22202
O, Lance seemed to be a kind gentleman, but she should still go out with Jake. Not Lance. Jake. Anyways, great chapter. I'm additcted. You always update at like 10 o'clock so I stop what I'm doing and come to read it. Gosh! Update soon, well duh.

~BW2~