for Phone Calls From A Rock Star

6/29/2007 c8 6givelifeyurall
how sad she doesn't even realize it, but who would believe that a famous rockstar actually likes them. very good story and original with how he just hopped into her car
6/29/2007 c8 4I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance
*tuts, shakes head* Denial: not just a river in Egypt.
6/29/2007 c8 7BookWorm22202
No, she can't go out with Lance. Lance is a jerk! She has to pick Jake! Pick Jake!

Another great chapter, update soon.

~BW2~
6/29/2007 c8 2mia5081
aww, but i think that Iz is over reacting. well, not over reacting per se, but i think Jake likes her a lot. anyways, finish OAH! i'm waiting (impatiently? jk)

~Mia (your crazy friend)
6/29/2007 c8 16Caught In A Simple Game
I loved this chapter! The Daisy Duck line had me rolling with laughter. I know it was one little line, but I do love sarcasm. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/29/2007 c8 3Lady Wrye
Stupid stupid girl. She's just going out with Lance because she was "rejected" by Jake. Ugh, this is terrible! I'll just be sitting here dying until the next chapter ;)
6/29/2007 c8 RubMyTummy
No, no, no! Jake, that was a stupid answer about Monique! Although I think he meant he only hung out with her sometimes, not dated her, either I or Iz took it the wrong way.

And I HATE LANCE! HE SUCKS BALLS!

Jake and Iz need to just go on and confess their love for each other and get eloped and have 38908920849302 children. :D

Did I mention that I hate Lance?

Oh yeah, and did you by any chance get the names Jacob and Bella from Twilight/New Moon by Stephanie Meyer? Just wondering. (:

I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I read all of them, by the way, but I think I told you that already like five times.
6/28/2007 c7 cvmonkey
AW! That is SO CUTE! I really think Jake has feelings for Bella! Love the story update soon.
6/28/2007 c7 4I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance
Ouchie, sorry to hear about your wrist. How exactly did you fall, then I'll laugh. Anyway, I quite liked this chapter, Bella's getting flushed around him, 'coz she li-ikes him...
6/28/2007 c7 7BookWorm22202
Another amazing chapter! TOo bad about your wrist :( Hope you feel better. Update soon!

~BW2~
6/28/2007 c7 2mia5081
aw, poor cammy, and i have a feeling dean wasn't going to be too nice to her when they got back to the dorm. but one more thing...actually two...nickelback tickets? omg you are so lucky, my friend got some i was pretty jealous...and two, how did you manage to sprain your wrist? thats like my friend who was running and tore her UCL...which is in her arm. she said she tripped...i'm not too sure lol. alright i'll stop rambling now

~mia
6/28/2007 c7 3Lady Wrye
Yay, what a lovely chapter! :)

They belong together..mwhaha.

Yeah okay, I'm done...
6/28/2007 c7 16Caught In A Simple Game
Heh, I am having to put a similiar "disclaimer" of sorts on the next chapter of my story about the characters moving too fast. Nice to know I am not the only one. : )

This was a fantastic chapter. Very fun to read! Looking forward to the new chapter.

I hope your wrist heals quickly! I have been recovering from knee surgery the last three weeks, so I know how you feel!

Keep up the excellent work!
6/27/2007 c6 2mia5081
jeez, when you said you were starting a new story i didn't realize you'd already posted it lol...thats it, i'm putting you on author alert so i know now. i absolutely love this story, and jake is so cute and adorable, and iz...well, i'm contemplating stealing jake from you. or any of your male characters actually...watch out jk

~mia (your crazy friend)
6/27/2007 c5 RubMyTummy
I would review for chapter 6 again but you're only allowed one review per chapter. So I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didn't see that before when I reviewed, sometimes in stories I just skip over the author notes 'cause I'm a lazy ass. Ha! It's not my fault! I was born this way!

Anyways... gah! I want to read more stories by you but I finished them all. Why, oh why? D;
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »