for You Looked Better on Myspace

7/12/2008 c5 animegal311
love the story plaes please please update soon!
7/4/2008 c5 kassel
i realy like this story .so plz keep on writing!
4/17/2008 c4 Me
Awesome please write more very soon
2/17/2008 c4 goldenfeather
heyy im a new reader (: yay me and yay for you too! but anyways i like where your story is going and update soon (:
1/8/2008 c4 8lunacy and literacy
aw this story's cute so far. i wish you would update soon!
12/23/2007 c4 Addiction and Her Name
Ok, I love this story! I was laughing so much at some parts my sister was starting to look at me like I was crazy lol. I can't wait for the next update:)
11/23/2007 c4 9Sally Can Wait
There is only one possible explanation as to why this story hasn't gotten many reviews:

It is too awesome.

I'm not even kidding. What I like about this is that you've made the characters SAY, THINK and DO realistic things. It's not some teenage fantasy (*ahem Twilight*) that draws people in simply because they wish it was happening to them. You have sustantial commentaries about society in general (or, at least, that's how I'm taking it xD) and best of all... lots of IRONY! (My favorite. :3)

*Add to favorites*

11/23/2007 c3 Sally Can Wait
"Uh, hello? I’m everyone’s type."

Best line in any story ever. Period.
11/23/2007 c2 Sally Can Wait
Ah! No! Don't cancel it! I don't even know if that's gramatically correct!

11/23/2007 c1 Sally Can Wait
Oh my goodness this is brilliant.

I personally despise myspace. It makes me want to punch kittens. xD

This is great. I love how it has an ironic undertone the entire time. And all of it is SO TRUE about teenagers in general. SO. TRUE.

I'd write more, but I must finish reading. :3

11/13/2007 c4 18BrokenFreak
Awesome story so far! I mean, I don't even like myspace and I like the story. Yay!

So um, please continue! Don't be discouraged if there's not many comments (although I will try my best to comment on each chapter) I'm usually a lurking reader, and I know I'm not the only one. Meaning, I read but don't comment. So, feel special? (:
11/6/2007 c3 Emily
Ah, yay! You finally updated! It's been forever! I like this chapter, although it was VERY short. Beef it up some!
8/1/2007 c2 3I Quoth Nevermore
Don't stop writing this! It's so original and brilliant. Myspace whore? That's awesomely brilliant. haha. I laughed when I read the summary and I just had to read it. I like the little website thingy you set up for your characters too. It makes them seem more real. I can't wait for you to update! And I can't wait for Derek to appear ^_^ so...UPDATE!
7/2/2007 c1 Breanna
I love it! I guess mostly because me and my family are HUGE Yankee fans! Keep updating!
7/2/2007 c2 3Lavi R
Wow!

what Isabella did seemed pretty mean...

but their revenge was just as bad...

lol

Is Derek Silverton the love interest?

I don't think you are going to tell me...

so i'll just wait for the next chapter!

lol