for On Any Day

5/18/2011 c20 Kelly Rogala
I really enjoyed this book! great writing. Where is the sequel at though?
5/30/2010 c1 lili999
hi !

Cheap retail shoes watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to
12/28/2009 c21 mysticalemotion
That was fantastic!

I read this story ages ago and I've always remembered it since.

I just got back from 4 days of riding and decided to relax i was going to come home and pull this story up on my computer screen and read it for a little time of relaxing.

No such thing, i can feel that girl's pain without even being on the track with her haha.

You wrote this so bloody brilliantly I just want to read it over and over again.

Only time to read it once tonight, I'm back on the bike tomorrow morning.

Thanks for writing it though, it's great to see a good story like this posted on fictionpress.

Cheers from Aussie-land aka downunder!
10/15/2009 c21 14Sapphyre Nymph
wonderful... i love this...
9/11/2009 c20 animegirl214
:D :D :D

thanks for the story! :D :D :D

it was really sweet :) :) :)
9/11/2009 c19 animegirl214
i kno Jamie Wenslow!

:D :D :D

well. not like.. really kno... but i kno the story he's in! and i am a HUGE fan of RockFan's works.. and i saw ur name on her stories and about how we should check out ur stories.. and i did! and i dont regret it at all! :D :D :D

im a fan of ur works too now! :D :D :D lol
6/18/2009 c3 4Scribblin-Bout-Nothin
Damn. I just love this story i read it over and over. Girl, you've got tallent. i don't know what you're doin on this website. Go get yourself a publisher and kick ass!
3/14/2009 c21 autumn-annette-19
Great story, keep up the good work.
11/18/2008 c20 LivinTheDream
Amazing.

Truly.

You're inspiring.
6/23/2008 c20 5christinaxxyo
I like how you ended the story with a similar line from the beginning, that's really cute. :) I really like your story even though some times I would lose interest in your long paragraphs (but that's just me and my ADD xP). The only thing that bugged me a bit was how your writing seemed a bit distant. When I usually read a story, I feel like I know the characters but yours seemed a bit distant. Besides that, I really liked your story. :)
6/21/2008 c1 christinaxxyo
I have to say that Rockfan didn't lead me wrong. You had a few grammar problems and in the beginning, you didn't have much of a hook or anything that made me go "WHOA!" but it was still pretty good. And when Rylan and Jayson was talking about diggers or something, I was a bit confused since I'm not all too familiar with the terms so it might have been a good idea to say a bit more about that. I like the characters and how you seemed to tell a lot about them. I can't wait to see what happens :)
4/25/2008 c20 miss pretender
Such a great story! I know nothing about motocross, but your characters drew me in and I felt like I was racing myself.

This story was different, interesting, with enough twists to keep it interesting but not too many that it became tiring.

Basically, thanks for writing, it was a pleasure to read, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
3/30/2008 c20 xjennnny
god ass story
2/21/2008 c20 1tanya2byour21
I am so glas I listened to RockFan when she said to check your stories out in her authers notes. I loved this story you are a talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the great writing.

Tanya
2/13/2008 c20 14Not Dead Fred
You are fabulous. And so are your characters and this story. I hope you write one about Jack and Alex and Dustin respectively.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »