for Fate's Fools

5/27/2009 c1 PrincessButtercup223
I am loving this story so far. The opening chapter has an attention-grabbing tale, and where the story left off really makes me want to read on. I love how the scenes and the characters are described and I can easily picture the scenes like a movie. A very good, descriptive story, I love it. Keep going!
5/25/2009 c1 Danielle Gin
I’m not going to lie; I was a little leery of this when I first started. It seemed that there were a lot of ways that this could have gone wrong but you’ve done everything so right! You have a good amount of detail, your characters seem well developed, and your plot is interesting to boot. I liked the different settings in this chapter that you’ve shown too, between her at her window watching the kingdom burn and in the tavern. It showed different sides of her that really helped the reader know her a bit better. The only thing I would really suggest would be a few more sensory details, but other than that you’ve done an excellent job! Well done and happy writing!
2/12/2008 c2 5Cecilyatheart
i am excited to read more. glad you updated this story. it was a little confusing at first, but i think i just had to get used to your writing style. well done.
6/24/2007 c1 10Koki Enwai
You really know how to pull the reader into the story, midnite1004. And how know how to keep them hooked, too. So far, your characterization is great. Your narrative is excellent. Queen Rosemary II seems like an interesting character, and I'd like to read more.

Nice job so far, man. Keep it up.