for The SODO Files

10/26/2014 c1 Kara Melpomene
I'd love to see more..though I doubt that I will, considering the date this was posted.
Its a pity great stories on Fictionpress get far less reviews than their less original cousin .
8/30/2007 c1 3Kent Edwins
Great! A lot to read when I'm sleepy, but well worth it. There's some loaded names here, too. But why Ed McMahon? Sounds like world wrestling entertainment. Anyway, good job. You use the word "Snarled" to much maybe, but it's nothing major.

BTW, you know me through Jave. We're friends on LJ, too. This is just my new account. I starting writing again, and wanted a new account for a fresh start at fiction.
8/13/2007 c4 JaveHarron
So we're getting inside the heads of SODO personalities? This should be quite interesting to watch.
7/17/2007 c3 JaveHarron
Ah, some more SODO awesomeness. Seems like teen angst can be a real killer here, after all. Besides, we've always wanted to see that sort of jerk eaten by monsters. How about something involving deals with devils that politicians make?
7/16/2007 c3 8gossamerdragon
I like it. Are the names of the two SODO memebers any reference to previous holders of the names? But anyway, It's good, I'll look forward to reading some more.
6/24/2007 c2 JaveHarron
You know, this is VERY interesting and awesome. Kant and Ignatius are more badass and gritty, plus well developed. The real thing that interested me, though, was the historical aspects of this paper. Keep the stories coming!