for Windfire

7/4/2008 c1 2Wolfcry-Sama
This is such a well-written story! I was entranced from the very first sentence. Everything flowed. There was an awesome plot and it made one of the best fics I have ever read. And if there was any doubt, I am now, officially, your fan.
6/22/2008 c1 2Itsuyaya
That's cool. Lol.
9/1/2007 c1 Pravin Vatsa
What a cool little story! There's something about the writing style that makes it seem more real, somehow. It reminds me of one of those shows that were popular in the nineties, where each half-hour episode has a different story with different characters and there's something strange or paranormal that happens. Usually they were about teenagers in the suburbs...

'Lego monster'. Hee.

Rescreatu? I used to play that, but I... stopped. Probably my Kayoki is dead now ^^;
7/22/2007 c1 Runningflame
[speaks in Simon Cowell voice] That was simply... wonderful! :^D I love it-from the subtitle, which was hilarious, to the little bits of humor sprinkled in... But mostly, I like it because the whole thing has a feel of a memoir or autobiography to it. Like you said, probably a big part is that you're quite familiar with the main character! ;^D The little details of life help too-like mentioning specific comics. (I like Foxtrot too! ;^D)

The one thing that I found a bit distracting was the frequent switching between past and present tense. I know, you probably were using that consciously to create a mood-and maybe that mood was actually one of the reasons I liked the story-but I just... I dunno, there's something about tense-switching that bugs me. I guess that if it were me, I would make it all in present tense... most of it is already, I think. But you certainly don't have to take my advice. :^D It's a great story, regardless.