for Unexpected Conversations

11/29/2008 c1 18Heaven Ceres
very nice! i already love ryan! hehe, the character is just so promising...it would really be fantastic if you turned this into a loner story...but then again, this being a oneshot gives it perfection...:)
9/29/2007 c2 22BlorangeForever
This is good! I like the way you've portrayed the main character's emotions. Will there be more to this?
9/12/2007 c1 9milenaa
This was definetely sweet and well-written. I've just realized you probably wrote this way after the last pieces in the site and can tell your writing improved a lot. This would be a great start for a story (romance or adventure), but I like the way it's short and gives us hope that something nice will come out of Katie and Ryan's meeting. Nice job!

The descriptions were good, but I thought the way you described their eyes were a little over the top. =]
7/25/2007 c1 TheDJ
lol, I really loved the story. Any chance it can go further (?) (ie: love story I'm thinking... but maybe they travel around...) Really like all the story, apart from the reference to Creepy Australians in the Authors Note (I'm an Aussie thank you very much :-P :-). I really loved it. Well done! -TheDJ
7/2/2007 c1 13miss-hyperactive
i really enjoyed this.

your discription is brilliant.

was this a short one shot?

or a short intro?

either way it was quite interesting.
6/28/2007 c1 3Simfreak111
the beginning really paints a picture for the reader; good job! i like the "meet cute" (in a romantic comedy this is when the future lovers/mates are introduced to each other) of the characters it is very unique and it is easy to see that your own experience inspired you greatly. this is a good chapter, you should really think about continuing with this piece. you said in you Author's Note that this really happened and that you were invited to the hotel lounge by the guys, but there is one thing that is bugging me: don't you already have a boyfriend? i mean on your live journal it clearly states in your entries that "I have the best boyfriend in the world," but of course i read it a long time ago, so yeah. good work, can't wait for more,

Simfreak1
6/28/2007 c1 5The Happy Carrot
Hi there,

I think that was really well written.. I liked the idea... it would have been nice to see this turn into something. i think it would make an excellent story :)
6/28/2007 c1 18do the whirlwind
Your story made me smile!

It's written so sweetly and it feels like a dream. I like the shortness, leaves a feeling that the unexpected meeting happened in a short period of time, and the end is very promising.

The description did catch my eye (mainly because I've been to Riga once, but only for a day and no hotel window shouting could happen, unfortunately) and I wouldn't change it.

I liked it very much!