for The Apocalypse

9/12/2019 c21 Guest
i didn't like Hanna's charecter
8/18/2018 c21 Olivia
I found this story yesterday and could not stop reading! Such great characters, wonderful character development, witty dialogue, and a solid, realistic pace. I do wish that there had been more to the ending because it seems just a little abrupt, but I see that there are sequels, which I cannot wait to check out!

This was fantastic and a great way to spend my Friday night. I applaud your skill and detail, and I look forward to reading more by you, Ms. Duck!
10/8/2016 c2 Guest
Hey...i wanna know if this is in here... p/v1z8Vuj9OG/
10/9/2015 c13 5mysterygirl450
This is the best story I have ever read on Fiction Press! You have an amazing talent.
10/6/2014 c21 1my princess ending
Cute. Very cute. I was about to complain about how there wasn't an epilogue but a sequel is better. I think the best thing about this story is watching Jake slowly fall in love with her in the most genuine way possible. And I think it's very amusing to have the heroine an amnesiac because I'm just as clueless as she is as far as anything in the story goes. If she doesn't know who her brother is, I probably don't either and so it goes on. Boy next door is probably one of my favorite cliches and my heart swelled up when I found out Jake lives across the block. I was so happy, you have absolutely no idea. Okay I'm gonna go read the sequel now.
10/6/2014 c18 my princess ending
Yes! Finally Jake gets to pay for what he did. Now I just pray that they will fix their relationship by the end of the story. I know it sounds like I hate Jake but really I don't. I think he's a nice and amazing guy, I just hate the fact that he was so close to getting off doing something terrible. But now he can feel hurt and sulk for a little while because he shouldn't have been so mean in the first place. Karma at its finest.
10/5/2014 c17 my princess ending
I'm an evil and horrible person that doesn't deserve any good for wishing this would happen but I can't help it. I am aching for somebody to stupidly tell Hannah that she and Jake had hated each other before the accident. Then Hannah can suspect that Jake is just playing with her feelings and emotions and ignore him because Jake needs to pay for actually lying to her in the beginning about their relationship. He's winning her favor way too easily, it's not fair to Ethan.
10/5/2014 c14 my princess ending
I really want something to happen between Tisha and Brent. They seem like a good pair. From the start, I've hated Mercedes for some unknown reason. Now I have a reason for that. She could've handled telling Hannah to back off in a completely different and better way. And it's driving me crazy how Jake is begging for a distraction when Hannah is there but when she's gone, he wants her around. Like I know you're confused quit hurting Hannah's feelings while you're trying to figure out yours.
10/5/2014 c12 my princess ending
I wish Hannah would feel betrayed rather than hopeful. This kills me because if Jake starts to return her feelings, he'd practically be off the hook for lying to her. He needs to pay for this because it's insensitive and I feel bad for Hannah. She doesn't deserve this!
10/4/2014 c11 my princess ending
I absolutely hate Jake so much for playing with Hannah's feelings. He needs to step the fuck up and stop lying.
10/4/2014 c9 my princess ending
Technically Hannah isn't in love with Jake yet right? Because even though I'm getting the sense of interest from her I still feel like she doesn't like him like that yet. I'm probably totally wrong but I can't understand how Jake still loathes her and doesn't care about her.
10/4/2014 c6 my princess ending
I was wondering why Hannah and Jake sound so nice together and I realized that Hannah was dating Jake in Hannah Montana! Sorry I'm lame.

I am so thoroughly irritated by all the characters in this story except for Hannah. Everyone is so mean to Hannah (especially Jake for playing with her feelings at first) and if they're not being mean to her, they're taking advantage of her. Nobody understand Hannah's position and I just want to strangle somebody because they all treat her like the Hannah before the accident. As if they're the same person now. But your writing is good.
4/24/2014 c16 Tori Kate
I love this book because its so real. I mean other books will literally have the main characters fall for each other with no background. ITS LAME! This book really explores how the other person would feel in the situation, and has them doubting each other.
Kudos to you 3
-Tori
4/24/2014 c10 Tori Kate
OMMMGGG I AM SOOO PISSED AT JAKE HES SO FRUSTRATING
I JUST CANT ANYMORE
lol great book btw :)
12/29/2013 c22 1BoundaryBreaker
Well, even though I'm very behind on reading this, it was really freaking good. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to read this, because it was a phenomenally well developed story. Thank you for writing this.
538 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »