for The Apocalypse

1/3/2009 c18 1scarletfleur
ooh...jake was horrible...i sort of understand why he did it...but still!

i love your storyline, please update soon!
1/3/2009 c18 CATpuccino
WOW.
1/3/2009 c18 xoxo-Hannah-xoxo
Well here i am writing again!,

I don't really know if i should bother since i don't offer much constructive criticism, just general bribes of m&ms and such.

Well i'll just say this chapter made a lot of sense, i thought Hannah had been too on the ball for a person who had lost their memory - but only in like the last chapter or 2 (am i right to assume that?). And jake, gosh, what an idiot. I'm now convinced boys are stupid hehehe.

I still think you're writing is so much better than when you first began this. Maybe its just the story developing and there being more to write about but i think you've gotten so into the characters and story, plot etc. AWESOMENESS (yeah that's all my vocabulary could muster up at 12am in the morning).

Can't wait for the next installment!

xx Hannah
1/3/2009 c18 3The Innocent One 17
Damn! best episode ever! this had me at the edge of my seat! blew my mind way... CAN'T wait for thenest chapter! :D
1/2/2009 c18 Lila
GREAT chapter :) Loved it...update soon, please? Poor Hannah! Jake was so mean:(
1/2/2009 c15 caelynne
I think (and I'm hoping) that Hannah should get her memory back because it's not very fair to her! She should know about her past and all that and besides, I thought that Jake and Hannah would honestly despise each other, but oh well, I like old Hannah and Jake anyway. Please? :)
1/2/2009 c16 6RinHattori
I know, I'm reviewing in an odd way. Chapter 1, then chapter 17, then 18, now 16. Don't mind it. I just have one thing to praise you about that I forgot in my other reviews. I absolutely love how you developed Jake's character! From jerky, to unsure, and so on. I think he's my favourite character. So this review is just to praise you on character development. They all seem so real!
1/2/2009 c18 2JusticeWriter
The only good thing about this chapter is Hannah getting her memory back. =(
1/2/2009 c18 6RinHattori
Oh WOW! Such a twist to the plot! I love it, I honestly do. I still can't believe Hannah got her memory back, it's just so sudden! Please, if you answer this review, tell me if the series is almost over. I'm so anxious to see what happens! This was FANTASTIC
1/2/2009 c18 8JamieBell
Oh WOW! That was supremely intense. So crazy. I can't believe it. When the heck did she get her memory back exactly? I don't even know. Boy, everything just crashed down. That's horrible. I can totally understand both of them flying off the handle, but I wish Hannah had had the courtesy of hearing him out, but she was really REALLY angry and had the right to be. But Jake also had the right to be listened to. Haha, I can't take a side. Can't do it in real life, can't do it in a story. Well, I love it. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/2/2009 c18 1Writing4Eternity
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
1/2/2009 c18 1love-at-first-fight
Oh no!
1/2/2009 c18 54big.break.and.laryngitis
aw, sadness. but it was inevitable, i suppose. sigh. well, they'll make up, i have faith.
1/2/2009 c18 OrangeSodaRocks
Wow, girl, you are writing like a fiend! ;) Three chapters in less than a week? I'm loving it!

So. The cat's out of the bag. And the results are disastrous. I've gotta say...I still feel pity for Jake; he really did mean well - well, you know, since he started getting feelings for Hannah. But...I understand exactly why she feels betrayed.

I can't wait to see how this one gets fixed! But then again lol...you've got a reputation for sad endings, so...ek!
1/2/2009 c18 Reiyama41
Aw! I feel so bad for Jake! I hope things get better with him and Hannah soon! Update soon please!
538 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »