for The Apocalypse

8/1/2008 c13 MackayFire
Brilliant story! I wrote a huge review but I went to send it and it didn't work so I'll save it for next chapter :) Keep up the good work!
7/21/2008 c13 Blank89901
I really like this story : ) Please, please update SOON!

I love Hannah and hope that Jake will start liking her (because it seems really one-sided right now). Or at least that he starts to doubt his hatred for her soon.
7/15/2008 c13 a beginner
luv it
7/9/2008 c13 1This.Ink
oh. i like this story. i can't wait until the next chapter is up.
6/28/2008 c13 9Sally Can Wait
Wah! You had better update this soon. I need to know what happens. D:

And yay for Flo Rida! ..Or whatever. That song is oh so catchy. xD

Sally
6/28/2008 c9 Sally Can Wait
BAYLOR!

Sic 'em, Bears!

Wow, I'm totally wearing a Baylor shirt right now. Even though I don't go there. And probably won't. But still. xD Yay!
6/23/2008 c1 Sally Can Wait
I really want tater tots right now.

6/16/2008 c13 3BubblyLychee
I love your story! I stared it this morning, and I couldn't stop reading! I read through lunch even! Your characters' reactions, emotions, and situations are completely believable. Please update soon, and not make Jake still like Mercedes! P.S. I want to know his 'deepest darkest secret' so badly (Maybe he tells Hannah it's that he likes her later! I can hope)!

~Katherine
6/1/2008 c13 First to Never Know
I'm loving this story. You're a really good writer. I can't wait to read more.
5/28/2008 c13 4nirnas
This is written so realistically that I actually growled when Jake thought about how much Hannah sickened him. I mean...have some compassion! Well, that aside, this is one of my favorite stories, and I dearly hope you update. Best of luck, and keep up the awesome work! ^-^
5/27/2008 c13 1StarEyed14
OH MY GODD! I love this story. I couldn't stop reading until there were no chapters left. That's why I didn't review sooner. You HAVE to update. You must!.. at lease so that I can stay sane. lol

-Great Job

StarEyed14
5/23/2008 c2 ladydragon93
Cool.
5/9/2008 c13 2JusticeWriter
Aw. I love it.
5/5/2008 c13 3substitute angel
This was an entertaining chapter. Very easy to relate to being a girl, lol. Btw, Jake gets more loveable with each chapter. He's a total sweetheart. Good characterization and the chapter flowed nicely.
4/25/2008 c13 Dead Anonymous
Wow! Great story!

Keep writing, please!

And also, please, please, please update soon! I want to know what happens!
538 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »