for The Apocalypse

1/18/2013 c22 SoDivine
Oh my God... you got plagiarized?! People nowadays have no respect... I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it doesn't happen again...

By the way, I didn't know there would be a sequel to Hannah and Jake.. this is so awesome! I'll check it out! Can't wait... :)
1/18/2013 c22 Baily's Beads
I'm still interested. So, yay!
1/18/2013 c1 flowin joe
lmkjhgcfd;kzsxv ,uhiytdx mj;oytrdeszd vbnmmJiuytrdxcfv bnmk;ugtfrdxc v;ldsv;lkjcxhkjdhiudfhgkubastkgpfow hs8guvtbsh,cjvghcyhgluyfljhfl, ,.ncvxzcvhijndfxcxziuytrdszfgh ij;kdfsfluytdrskl;jhgrteawuioaweijkoawerklp;oaqwtykoiertyuiouewryiuuyeaw ertyuyitekiuytersrtyljnhbgvh hhjbvgcdfghnfgdxcfgvbhgfc hcdfxjnhbcdxcjnhfvdcfrvghydr sxecdrftvhnuijmko,xescdko,sxeko,lokijugyerjeriojewewrwxrewag yhgfdssdfghjlhuytrdsd, ;,drxghjklftlohfggthplkdxl'lkjdfkl;'lkjflp;jdsAhklk;jdszkljgdfsfkl;jhfdxflkjhgfhgf oh sorry i was jerking off
12/30/2012 c21 Avide
Nice!
I like how you showed the different ways to look Hannah' s friends, and I like every section about Jake's feelings for his ex. You really added depth with those details.
Each main character's relationship with Isaac grew, and that was fun to read!
If I may, the things I would suggest you look at again are the words "blaring piercingly" and the placement of your introductions to family and father issues. The information itself is great, but maybe some of it should be sprinkled around instead of sitting in paragraphs into themselves, so close to our getting to know the Jake/Hannah banter. Sometimes that comes across as a dump heap of development.
Thanks for publishing this story on here, so I could read it!
11/30/2012 c21 ForgottenHope
I believe I've read this story years ago, but I must say, I enjoyed it immensely. Again. Good work and keep writing!
11/24/2012 c21 brinalovesyouxx
Such a cute story! Very well written :) look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
7/18/2012 c1 We Can Be Lost Together
Wow one chapter and I'm already in love with this; that's one sign of an awesome story and amazing writing.

On to the next chapter!
7/12/2012 c21 MEG0205
Ahhhh! I love this story! I just couldn't stop reading.
Megan :)
7/9/2012 c21 1MissKukyMonster
Hey awesome story! Really great plot, likable characters, and nothing too overdone. Thanks for sharing it!
7/2/2012 c21 3Thulia
It's funny because I don't remember cringing so many times in my life ands that's a good thing because it means I felt all the embarressment for hanna that she didn't know she should feel. LOL. Reading this and being in on all that hanna has forgotten was kind of wired. And jakes blatant disregard at the begening of the story made me dislike him at first. And it us a true complement to your skill as a writer that you wrote the transition in his feelings so seamlessly.
5/19/2012 c1 Sammi
I love this. I've read it twice. The first time was a long tima ago. but I remembered certain parts this time. Which is a feat in itself because I usually forget things. Even with remembering, the book was a perfect read the second time through:) thank you!
5/19/2012 c21 Sammi
Twenty-two is my favorite number. Let's have an epilogue!
5/4/2012 c12 1Atramento
Love this story, I really do...but when Brent says, 'I'll deflate his tears for you' did you mean 'tires'? Kinda wondering there.
5/3/2012 c21 2InnocentSarcasm
awwwww I absolutely adore this story,

I have to point out that there were a few mistakes with sentence formation but that is a very very minor thing.

I really like Hannah's character for not going mental with jealousy and crazy rabid when Jake was being bi-polar That is what I genuinely wanted her to react -like a sane person.

And Jake...ummm I really have to give it to you this guy isn't incredibly sexy or rich , he's normal the only thing that stood out to me were his green eyes and that he isn't great with the whole romantic thing. and I still find myself loving him as a character (I hope I am making sense because its like 3 in the morning )

also the alterations for chapter names - me likey!
5/3/2012 c9 InnocentSarcasm
I had to comment for this chapter the cuteness just went off the charts with Kevin and Christmas together

Kevin+Christmas= Home Alone!

Well at least for me, easily my favorite chapter! now off I am to read more!
538 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »