for The Apocalypse

4/11/2010 c21 2Cee.wat.i.live.for
Loved it! The end was very cute, they are FINALLY together lol :D
4/9/2010 c21 1TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
That was so CUTE! I loved it so much! I've been reading little snippets of this story for the past month and now it's gone! :( *sigh* at least you had a good ending :D
4/2/2010 c21 Pseudonym59
Great ending. As I type this, I'm listening to the song, "Rescue You". Geez, I feel so depressed about this ending. I wonder what their mothers' reactions were. That'd be interesting.
4/2/2010 c20 Pseudonym59
Yes! I am going to read that kiss over and over again. And I find it pretty hilarious that the hide-and-go-seek thing actually happened. *Sigh* only one more chapter.
3/29/2010 c17 Pseudonym59
ooh, I think that Hannah's getting her memory back. I hope she'll still love Jake though!
3/29/2010 c16 Pseudonym59
Aw, that was so cute! Jake wanted to kiss Hannah and cuddle with her. Gr... no kiss though.
3/28/2010 c14 Pseudonym59
Wow, I haven't read this story in such a long time. I love how Jake's conflicted between Mercedes and Hannah. He misses the memories that him and Mercedes had togather, yet he's feeling more and more protective of Hannah. I have to say that my favorite part of this chapter was when Jake called Hannah. It's so cute how he's so worried about her.

Gee, I wonder how Ethan'll take it when he finds out that Hannah has feelings for Jake and that the feeling's mutual. Great job on the chapter.
2/19/2010 c5 35SeaJade Song
this story rocks!
2/13/2010 c11 Pseudonym59
Aw, She loves Jake!
2/13/2010 c1 Bluecoco100
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories ive read on fictionpress. It just seems so real, you know? I enjoy reading it over and over again and i hope you make another story similar to this or which ever one :) It's cute and i love it!
2/13/2010 c10 Pseudonym59
Ooh, Hannah likes Jake. Jake doesn't like her.
2/13/2010 c4 Pseudonym59
ugh, Hannah's friends seem kinda annoying. This story is really good!
2/13/2010 c2 Pseudonym59
Poor Isaac! Ha ha, Voodoo doll.
1/11/2010 c21 mybeachhouse
The story was real sweet! Heard that there'll be a sequel? Can't waitt! :o)
1/5/2010 c21 Bluecoco100
I really enjoyed this story. I can't believe you don't have that many reviews on it. Everybody needs to know about this story!
538 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »