for Three

1/8/2012 c1 Ink Kisses
So I was sat here reading your beautiful heartbreaking story, and all i could think about was the fact that it had three in it, and three is bad and that it should have been four because four is safe... I really hate my life sometimes.

But this is wonderfully written, and you capture the feelings perfectly
1/11/2009 c1 7Mazkeraide
I liked this story because I feel it gave me a better perspective on the life of a person with OCD. However, I disapproved of the single paragraph structure, which made it difficult to read, and I also did not like the ending. It's not that I disapprove of suicide, it just seemed rather out there. Clearly, the unnamed main character has been suffering from this OCD, induced apparently by his/her father's departure, for some time, so why choose now to kill him/herself? It seemed almost out of place, like it was jut put there so the story could end.

I would also like to mention that I LOVE second-person perspective. I feel like it is vastly underused, and that its use gives such greater meaning to the story and the character.

So props. This was excellent.

~~Mazzie~~
1/4/2009 c1 13dex2468
Wow hit's close to home. My OCD was so bad in high school it crippled my life and I almost failed. Now I'm 20 and I've had a couple of good years but it's back! I hate it more than anything. This was really well written and captured it well!

The only thing is I prefer four I hate three! :P
2/24/2008 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
I have diagnosed OCD and it actually ended up leading to major depression, so this hits really close to home. I really loved this and I think it gives some really good insight into what living with major OCD is really like. so great job!

Bec
7/29/2007 c1 12stuffoholic
Wow, that was amazing, I have tears in my eyes. it's just...wow
7/6/2007 c1 32Broken Petals
God. That was amazing.
7/1/2007 c1 177DunxDunxDunx
wow. that was truly, truly amazing. im seriously speechless. you definitely captured the pain of ocd head-on. i have it too; mines actually a lot like in the story, so i can definitely relate. ive always found it so difficult to put into words though, but you did it perfectly. excellent job.