for Enter the Space of Blue: Mercury's Story

10/11/2001 c1 rini
there was a girl who killed her boyfriend and dukie was his namo!

also is this flame the same as the one who 'killed' dani 1?

very...er...um...different story...BRING ME A SHRUBBARY AS PAYMENT BECAUSE YOU HAVE WASTED MY TIME READING A RIDICULOUS STORY WHICH MAKES SOME SENSE BUT NOT ALOT...BLAH Blah blah...
8/25/2001 c5 Ella Afleck
You blame us for it being crappy? Okay, intersting ending, really good-yet-creepy poetry in the whole thing. Glad you finally desided to finish it!
8/24/2001 c5 Mira McGrath
well, atleast u finished it. that's all we could really ask of u.
7/25/2001 c5 Natasha Browning
Uh-uh-uh, gal, you can't leave it at that! That still doesn't explain how Merc & Mira meet and start fighting like cats and dogs... better start an in-between story! (this whole SQW thing is too complicated!)
7/23/2001 c4 Mira McGrath
i'm suprised ur still writing! i'm very proud of u merky. u kno what order we arrive at the base, right? and then ella is putting the thing up that happens after she comes but before the actual first book. well, keep writing, and get some sleep.
7/22/2001 c3 Natasha Browning
*grumbles* about time you put this up... you're the only SQW author whose before-story is this short! Okay, so keep writing and I'll stop grumbling :-)
7/11/2001 c2 2Natasha Browning
Green smurfs? Musta seen that weird thing on Cartoon Network! ...anyway, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS UP! I've been waiting half a forever... good show, kewl chapter, WRITE THE NEXT ONE, DANGIT!
7/8/2001 c2 Ella Afleck
GREEN SMURFS! WOO HOO! okay, nice job. Dr. Sum ...right...okay. chapter three soon please. :-)
7/7/2001 c2 Mira McGrath
wow, lindz. u wrote more. and it seems like u will add more later. i'm impressed.
6/23/2001 c1 Natasha Browning
Hi, this is Natasha Browning (no duh!) and I've read every bit of SQW ever put up, plus every bit of the before-stories, so please write more of this, I LOVE this stuff!
4/8/2001 c1 15Blanton Cirith
Hehe, I like it.
3/27/2001 c1 2Ella Afleck
Nice, merc. Very intersting, poor tank. He ment well! (well...i don't really know what he ment...oh well)
3/27/2001 c1 Mira McGrath
HeeHeeHee! Seifer and Zell! put them together, and what do you get?

well any way, it was a good story