for Emails from a Deranged Youth

2/17/2008 c11 16Enigmatic Night
Hahaha, aww poor Sarah.. that has got to be one of the ickiest dates ever.

I loved how Kyle was still there even after he said he wasn't going to be... it was so him to just pop up in her head and then show up.

Go Sarah... that guy was a dick, I can't believe you had us thinking he might be something more substantial... becuase if he turned out to be something more substantial now... we'd kill you- in a loving way ;)

Seriously.. I love Kyle. "Fine… martyr yourself, but you’re cutting off your nose to spite your own face… you know I’m a damn sight more entertaining than this Wally!" That was brilliant.

Anyhoo.. can't wait for the next update.
2/17/2008 c11 total vintage
i'm liking the story so far! it's really funny and unique idea! =]
2/17/2008 c11 simplycarol
cool story.

i like the plot.

at least what i think is the plot.

well

anyway

update soon
2/17/2008 c11 1Fleeting Moment
This is good! UPDATE!
2/17/2008 c11 3I Quoth Nevermore
I love the title of this chapter. So hilarious. I can't wait to see why I'll like the next chapter. Update soon!
2/17/2008 c6 jj37362
That last AN was like a command. lol. If you read it...review it? well i read it so i guess I'll review it. I like this. I think its well written for the most part. You've got a few grammatical erors in there somewhere but who really cares about that? Umm...lets see...what else? I feel like I don't really know who Sarah and Kyle are yet. I mean I know who they are but i haven't gotten a sense of thier pesonalities...you know what i mean? The plot is clever. The summary is an eye-catcher...To be honest though, at this point i'm a little sick of her not believing him. I just think that its about time for her to accept that he's real and he's here but thats just me. I'm really impatient. Okay so thats really all i have to say. I'm gonna read he next chapter now...who knows maybe I'll even review it.

Bye,

Zell
2/17/2008 c11 1another mountain
O i loved that!

Haha Kyle getting slightly jealous perhaps? Maybe you should right how he feels a little, i dunno.

Seriously can't wait to find out what happens!

( :

[xoxox]
2/16/2008 c10 Caitypooh
I love the end bit. I really liked the way she asks him to disappear. I can almost hear how hard it is to ask him to go away but how desperate she is for him to disappear. I can't really comment on the top part because I read it a week ago and so its not that fresh in my mind anymore. I was desperate to read the rest though so I really enjoyed that!
2/15/2008 c10 1dreamingeye
HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY!(probably by now extemely late)

Your writting is amzing i absolutely love the discription, especially in this chapeter when Kyle is describing how she looks! amazing! you must continue i need to know what happens!
2/13/2008 c10 1DuchessYappingDog
Oh interesting! /Add you to her alert list.
2/5/2008 c10 4marikamaroca
intersting promise in the story line

keep up th egood work
2/5/2008 c10 Via
Another awesome chapter! And happy birthday! Mine's coming up on Tuesday. =D Please update soon I really want to know what happens next!
2/3/2008 c10 a.mooch
Happy birthday! Um... why doesn't she like the guy again?
1/30/2008 c10 3Kyrina
Good chapter please update soon!
1/29/2008 c10 3I Quoth Nevermore
Happy late birthday!

Great chapter ^_^ I want Kyle to get jealous! That'd be so cute. And I loved how you made him go invisible for the date. Will you be putting in his thoughts even though he's invisible? JW. UPDATE SOON!
122 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »