for Emails from a Deranged Youth

1/29/2008 c10 LethargicLove
Oh, this sounds like foreshadowing! Dun dun dun. Anyway, happy birthday!
1/29/2008 c10 Unsociably Acceptable
HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU!...though i've already said that to you...but still

aw, poor kyle, he knows he's jealous...xP
1/29/2008 c10 1another mountain
i seriously cant wait to find out what happens next!

xo
1/29/2008 c10 9Cass Boothe
Great story idea. I'm really enjoying this.
1/29/2008 c10 16Enigmatic Night
I loved this chapter!

That Steven guy was pretty smooth, is he a permanent fixture? AHha I love how Kyle was getting jealous but couldn't show it- let alone acknowledge it as jealously.

Aw, Sarah's too cute. She was pretty flabbergasgted at Steven's interest and it was funny how she was ranting about boys being inconsiderate because he didn't give her the dresscode of the place.

So her.

I liked how Kyle described the way Sarah looked, it was unique and did make her sound beautiful in her own way. It also made it seem as though Kyle may have really had more of a thing for her than he let on to begin with. Why did they break up in the first place? It's probably already been told but I'm fogetful if you haven't noticed lol.

I can't wait to see how the 'date' goes. THat's pretty sad how she made Kyle disappear.. although she has a pretty good point. That would be oh so weird. It was cute how he wouldn't answer her when she tried explaining that she wasn't being mean or anything.

Sheesh, this is getting long. Anyway..

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! Can't wait for the next chap.
1/26/2008 c9 5BeingMyself
I really liked this chapter, even if I was kind of confused during some of the sensory system and nerve-endings, etc., it still explains a lot. I agree with you when you say there's something off about the end of this chapter. I think you should get rid of the last paragraph.
1/20/2008 c9 a.mooch
I HATE MY COMPUTER!

'kay, now that that's out of the way...

WONDERFUL! I love this to bits! You make the characters so real... er, unreal in this case! But I really do like this... chocolate? *gives chocolate*.
1/19/2008 c9 4The Midnights Sun
I really liked it.

The touch thing is really interesting...

I like it. (:
1/19/2008 c9 Caitypooh
Wow, I really loved it. It wasn't what I had expected but it was beautiful and sensitive. I really did love it and I think it worked really well. I liked the way you used all the neurology without it becoing a boring description of how nerves work. I didn't really like the last two lines though. I was so happy that he was peacefully watchin her and i didn't expect him to revert back into boy mode! My inner romantic side was shouting at you to take the last two lines away!
1/17/2008 c9 3I Quoth Nevermore
Haha. I love this! The explanation was brilliant. Totally realistic. And the last line was great. Please update soon!
1/17/2008 c9 4marikamaroca
this is awsome

keep up the good work
1/17/2008 c9 1another mountain
love it! cant wait to find out what happens!

xo
1/17/2008 c9 4January Skies
Its kinda funny seeing it from Kyle's point a view. The gameboy thing is hilarious by the way. XD

NICE explanation! I figured thats where you were going but the way you did it was cool. It made it seem real, like it could happen. =3 Awesome chapter! Its a very interesting story!
1/17/2008 c9 Blank89901
Update SOON!
1/17/2008 c9 16Enigmatic Night
Hey Hey!

I have not two but THREE fav lines from this chap... I couldn't choose. SO instead of rambling about the chapter in general I'll give the line and tel you why I loved it. Kapeesh?

"Your lack of freak out is freaking me out." Alright, I loved this.. because, well because it cracked me up. It described what he was feeling very well... seriously it's like telling someone you're going to kill them and having them smile at you. *Shudders* Who would be crazy enough to smile at their killer and not be a little freaked out?

"-take all numbers, formulae and laws of physics and shove them where the sun don’t shine!" Ha, because it described my very own sentiment.

"Don't you mean death in general?" Ouch, way to rub it in. I guess that's why I liked it so much.

The last bit was fine, I reckon. You started with Kyle and you ended it with Kyle. And a tie in to something he'd been thinking about earlier on. Plus, it keeps with his character. So yeah, no complaints from me on the last bit.

Anyho.. I love that I've got some answers now. MAkes me happy. However.. onward to the next chap! When you can, lol. I completely understand about Uni getting in the way of good writing time- but I kind of find that the best of my stuff comes from when I'm trying to study.. I end up getting weird bursts of inspiration that I just MUST act upon. Of course, this has come to be known as procrastination. Hehe.
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »