for Emails from a Deranged Youth

1/17/2008 c9 Unsociably Acceptable
that's hilarious, poor kyle, here you go kyle! you can have this kid's gameboy! *takes some kids gameboy and tries to push it through the screen* its not working!
1/12/2008 c8 9Delta Echoes
“Now’s as good a time as any to start.”

Love it. I wait for updates as eagerly as one can when they have several exams, some of which life changing, looming in the middle distance.
1/9/2008 c8 16Enigmatic Night
I love answers to questions!

Yikes, poor Sarah- what's a girl to do when she's got a hot ghost -who happens to be her ex- follwing her around?

Kyle, he's right about her being pretty amusing somtimes though. Pretty amusing.

It would suck to look like a crazy-head... and she really looks like a crazy head sometimes.

I still want to know what he means by having to help her out, I mean- what does she need help with. And what does HE need help with, does he need to get a message to someone or something like that?

Shammit, I have to go be sober driver. I'll give you my fav line in a pm or something.
1/9/2008 c8 a.mooch
"Now's as good a time as any to start." CLASSIC LINE! Haha! I love this!
1/9/2008 c8 4January Skies
Lol, omg they are funny! I can't wait to see how this works out...

(She really does sound like a nut job! Lol.)
1/9/2008 c8 4The Midnights Sun
i love the ending.

hahaha.

its rather hilarious.

please please update soon!

love it!
1/9/2008 c8 3I Quoth Nevermore
Great chapter. I love your writing style. And the bit about him 'controling' her mind is really original. Great job. Update soon!
1/9/2008 c8 Unsociably Acceptable
ha, that's pretty funny (the end i mean)

the first part was sweet x) i can't wait for the next part, chappie, whatever
1/9/2008 c8 Via
Awesome story! You are really talented. I cannot wait for the next chapter! =D
1/9/2008 c8 Caitypooh
Tee hee, I really like what is happening. I love the way you have told us a little bit about him. Enough to get us excited but nothing about why he is there and what is is needed to do. Don't worry, the language wasn't too bad!
1/9/2008 c7 1Aruru
I really like this song.

- Tied-Up Dog
1/9/2008 c8 3Sweet Child
Cute chapter. Although, you still haven't explained why they can sometimes touch, and other times not.

I liked the way Kyle behaved when Sarah freaked out. The entire scene's too amusing. For a second, though, you had me scared that this was the end. When they were laughing, and Kyle dissapeared, I thought that was the solution. Anyway, I'm happy it wasn't (sorry Sarah). Till the next update, then...
1/5/2008 c7 9Delta Echoes
So cool, so original. A few chapters back when she heard his voice, that literally squared me shitless. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

xoxo

Dee
1/4/2008 c7 Caitypooh
I think this is my favourite chapter. Its where they get real but almost against their own wills. I loved the couple fighting, it was superbly written.Um...suggestions...um...think...maybe they could get a bit closer to finding out how they must help each other. But not entirely, like a hint but not the whole truth. Maybe the priest cold have something to do with it. Um... I don't know but i will tell you if I think of anything. I lOVE it!
1/4/2008 c6 Caitypooh
I really loved the whole church theing. brilliant idea, briliantly written and so entertaining. Thats all there is to it. Good on ya!
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »