for Au Revoir

4/9/2008 c1 misery sister
I love the descriptions you put as they fly. I usually have SOMETHING to say, some sort of criticism, but nothing here! Good job.
3/26/2008 c1 Shadows of the Pages
Aw, what a sweet story! Course, I wouldn't be the one to talk, I'm not all that into romance-like stuff, but gosh, this is a great story! I applaud you, SC Mac! Awesome job!
11/3/2007 c1 15Weeping Duck
Okay, so I've got to say that I cracked up at, "So I stole her." I was so taken aback that I couldn't help but laugh. Loved that line!

Giselle's reaction to being stolen was extremely different to the one I'd have. No screaming or freaking out? It's probably part of her personality, but that did strike me as a little odd. Not in a bad though; it made me want to keep reading, actually. And then came her anger. Now that I could relate to. :)

By the time I had finished reading the story, I felt bad for both Giselle and Tristan. Poor Tristan with no friends and poor Giselle for being kidnapped! I think I felt the worst for Tristan though; I mean...obviously since his parents abandoned him, he hadn't had the guidance to understand that stealing a person was...generally...considered wrong. His ignorance about that was so adorable!

One last random thing. I was reminded both of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and of "Peter Pan" (even though I've never seen all of it) when I was reading this. Because of the French setting and hostage and because of the flying, respectfully. Disney rocks!

Anyway, I'm going to end this rambling, random review by saying that I enjoyed reading your story! It was cute, and your characters were adorable! In addition, your writing flowed smoothly, and your grammar was great (bad grammar is a huge issue of mine, but you're in the clear!).