for The Color of Divinity

6/3/2014 c7 Guest
I was kinda expecting the story to be solely about the young prince and the one Ethen. The story is a bit confusing and jumps around at many times as well. I Was excited for the story based off the first two chapters but it drifted off as I continued. Your grammar is great unlike many of the writers on Fp.
8/9/2012 c27 Aeiradne
When i started to read this story, I had though that it was complete, I don't know why I belived that but I very happy that its not end yet! I've. Een a nervous wreak think the story was going to end, in the next couple of chapters. I remember reading this story in 08', the is really is a great story! on a side note I hope for a little more romance! Between all the couples hopefully I dying to see what everybodies reactions, to seeing who the black haired ethen really is. As well as the dream seer and what happened to The Bow of Lvekkia! The Maguenta's Heir! Whoot whoot the only problem is t I think there are a few Inconsistency about how many years between wars and the heirs any whatnots. Wonderful story hope it can be updated sooner! Please & thank you
3/1/2012 c3 4Alex Dark
This is the start of what I am sure will be a great story. You have done a great job so far. Although I like chapters that are longer, this is just the right length at the moment. I don't always have lots of time to read stories. Whether or not future chapters grow in lenth this works.

hope to like more chapters,

Alex dark
2/20/2012 c27 Ihatethissite
I love this story and I'm so glad you updated, but when are you going to update again?
1/1/2012 c27 RR0renegade
Can u put something to separate the scenes it's kind of confusing... I can't wait till u do a scene with edyane and iadden all that war stuff bores me .. I loved how happy tanaii was
12/31/2011 c27 2Miraculous.Science
Yay! It was great however perhaps you could put in dividers? its really hard to tell whats happening when you switch back and forth between places.
8/30/2011 c26 BlackRoses
Still waiting for that update :)
7/27/2011 c24 Ihatethissite
I love it, and I hope Iadden and Edyane meet soon! Such a fantastic story!
1/3/2011 c26 2valiantqueen94
What a wonderful ending! *laughs* I was still rolling in the floor with laughter when I read the last scene. I mean imagine their surprise when Midaen'niel told them his real identity. Besides that Lnorien must be real shocked to find out that his crush is his betrothed.

I think this story is wonderful and enthralling; the story line and plot were entertaining, and the character dynamics as well as their personalities were very captivating. This story has a lot of potential!
12/20/2010 c26 BlackRoses
i hope you update soon because i think that i might possibly be slightly addicted to this story. Checking for updates everyday isn't that obsessive... right? But i will wait patiently and pray to the muse gods(if there is such a thing) so that you will be able to write another great chapter and i won't go into withdraw.
11/28/2010 c26 9Divanora
Ah, I've been waiting for that for chapters! Can't wait to see Lnorien's response!
11/23/2010 c26 Nivell
Glad you updated...this is a very interesting story and love the plot twist you wrote in here with the Prince falling in love with the elder brother but in reality, his real soul mate is the younger one. I've read the first installment but need to catch up with your later chapters..=)
11/17/2010 c26 BlackRoses
I LOVE this story and i'm so glad you updated. I loved how Midaen'niel revealed his true identity and i can't wait to see how Lnorien will handle this.
11/17/2010 c26 2Miraculous.Science
Yay! You are my favorite.

Period.

However, I'm glad the long waits are over because, even though this is basically my favorite story of all time, everytime there's an update I always have to read other chapters and look up the characters because I can never remember who everyone is. But once I get it straight, everything is good again.

Perfect way to reveal Lnorien! That is basically exactly how I pictured it happening. Kutos. Gah! I keep wanting to put smiley faces! It gets rather annoying not being able to.

Urmm...what else...Oh! I feel so bad for Midaen'niel if the whole Yari'niel thing is discovered. He made a mistake! He was all alone! It's not his fault! (Of course you know all this already).

Haha, I find it a bit funny how I'm so focused on the love aspect I'm basically just like "eh" when it comes to the war even though its well thought out and written as well. It definitely wouldn't be good if it ended without a real resolution or if everyone was just like "Yay! Lets be friends." but I'm so caught up I probably wouldn't even notice. (Exaggeration, but ya know) *wink wink*

Anywho, update son please!
6/7/2010 c25 Miraculous.Science
So...I've been very impatient to get back to the Edyane/Iadden story...but this chapter made me fall in love with the Midaen'niel story...so good job. Now I'm obsessed with both and you honestly can't go wrong because whoever you choose to focus on during a chapter I will be stoked.

I feel so bad for poor Midaen'niel. He feels so alone. If I was sure emotions would work on this I'd put a sad face. I like the twist about who the Lord General actually is. It adds the right amount of suspension while at the same time not being worrysome because you know they have to get together. (insert smiley face). AND HE'S SO SWEET! He's a bit perfect. (another smiley face). Why can't more men be like him? (don't tell me its because he's fictional! don't ruin my dreams!) Anyway, can't wait for the next update.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »