for Self Insertion

10/2/2007 c8 11FluffVampyre
That's it? I liked it, it had a cool ending. (if that's the ending) You did a nice job.
10/1/2007 c8 2LastTrueKnight
...I was happy... and then... it was the same... lol. It is the same as the last one, just so you know. Put up a new one soon!
10/1/2007 c8 1Platinum Azure
Hmm. Wonder who or what inspired this Dan fellow.

I'm almost tempted to borrow some of his stunts.

There's no irony in what I'm saying at all.
9/26/2007 c7 2LastTrueKnight
Well, you've done it. I usually pass right over stories that have to do with the 'real world'. I'm mostly into the Lord of the Ringish type things, but you've made one that I like alot and I can't wait for more!
9/25/2007 c7 11FluffVampyre
Wow, I think this Dan guy is interesting...
9/25/2007 c7 3DogDaysUnleashed
I don't even know what I was expecting when I clicked on your story, and I'm sure it wasn't what it ended up being, but this is really, really cute. I really like this. Update soon!
9/24/2007 c7 1Platinum Azure
First chance I get to check this out again... Interesting, still.

I'd like to echo the comment below me- do please make sure this goes somewhere. =)
9/9/2007 c6 2easy.to.remember
Fun! Very interesting. This was very impressive! Just please make sure this story is going some where. I've seen it happen before. Good stories build up and eventually reach a decently exciting event and then discontinue because the whole thing was written simply on a whim and not entirely thought through. Anyway, I applaude your somewhat bold, and original piece. Your character is very charming, no doubt reflected by yourself. No, I'm not hitting on you. I'm complimenting you, being a STRAIGHT, Junior in high school as well ^_^. ~E.T.R.

P.S. How do you spell definate?... definete?
9/9/2007 c6 11FluffVampyre
How cool would be to solve clues... I would like that. this was great! plz update soon! ^^
8/10/2007 c5 FluffVampyre
I liked it. Wish that could happen to me someday.
8/10/2007 c5 8Megan-TheWriter
Kay, so I want longer chapters :P

But yeah lol. This story still amuses me greatly...even if the category isn't humor. I'm going to assume it gets more dramatic later on.

Also I wonder why it's in Fantasy? Does anything fantastical happen or is that a plot secret? lol...So yes, good chapter, but short.

I await the next update! (wow, I rhymed).
7/29/2007 c4 Tahlian
My first thought when I read the summary was that this story was going to be ridiculous but I thought I might as well read to see how it went, never judge a book by it's cover and all.

It's not ridiculous, it's actually surprisingly good. Interesting at the least.
7/29/2007 c4 Megan-TheWriter
Haha. I'm amused. And I'm really glad you used proper english even though it's an online conversation...it bothers me when people don't do that.
7/29/2007 c2 11fantasywriter22
Wow! I love fan fictions! Did this really happen before or did you make it up? I will read on!
7/22/2007 c1 6blister
That's an unusual but amusing context-write more! :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »