for Nocte Yin: A Hero Wannabe?

7/7/2007 c1 1dreams and rain
wow!

another one! yay!

haha i've been waiting forever for this one!

I love your nocte series! She is so cute and funny!

your idea for this series is really original and different too.

btw, i hope you don't mind but... wouldn't the "bare" in Gash's letter be "bear"?

and "Nocte stared at the moth, and mad a snap decision." E after mad?

again, i adore your story soso much!
7/7/2007 c1 Wolf-of-Five-Elements
You're bk! Finally! I've been looking forward to u're return! Now that u're back, please keep writing. This was a pretty interesting chapter. Update soon!
7/7/2007 c1 4Mistress DragonFlame
Whoo~! You've finally up-dated! I'm so happy! I was worried you'd let the series die off! (and, as there is already a collective of other people doing it, *dances with joy*)

I hope you'll continue with all due haste, as I want to know what's going to happen to our sarcastic protagonist!
7/7/2007 c1 15Exquisite Enigma
Yay! First Chapter of the new book! I'm so happy I could dance...in fact I will. *dance* Good first chapter and I can't wait too see what happens next.
7/7/2007 c1 Scribblesandink
YAY! It's BACK! *does a little dance* This review has to be super short, so here it is: Very interesting chapter, slightly confusing *maybe because I sped read in my hurry* and I will be looking forward to the rest of the story!
7/7/2007 c1 Arianna
No problem, I just figured I would put in my helpful hand- puny as it may be. I'm so happy that this story is posted! Are you going to be updating often? I certainly hope so!

I love this chapter, too. It's very...conflicted. I like it. So all in all, please updated soon!
7/7/2007 c1 doc-peppper
Yay! I've seriously been waiting forever for this very moment. You've made my day a whole lot better it's sucked so far. First I was late for my job interview, then my car broke down and after that a pizza fell on me! No joke -_- I cant wait for the next chapter. :)
7/7/2007 c1 4Undecided.And.Confused
YAy! *does a happy dance* Nocre is back! *sniff*

Great summarizing chapter! Glasses aren't that bad!
7/7/2007 c1 LisetteF
*laughs maniacally*

yay! You're back, nice beginning and loved the ps at the end, funny.

I'll be looking forward for more
414 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28