for Jack Olsen: Private Investigator

2/12/2020 c1 Red
Years later, I still love it hahaha
4/6/2017 c1 1rAiNwAtEr1
I liked this, thanks for sharing.
10/29/2015 c1 2Ri-chan27
Loving IT! Beautiful! Awesome! Great! Witty~! Sweet!
So loved it and thank you for posting! Would so read this over.
5/1/2015 c1 Sparkly Shoes
Loved it! Couldn't stop smiling and cheering for them to get together.
10/24/2014 c1 nawakosaure
That was a real nice story. An original storyline and a good writing : you certainly can keep us on edge :-) I devoured it and enjoyed it immensely ! Thanks !
9/27/2014 c1 4rockspapersnscissors
This is a really awesome one-shot, you could so make it into an actual story! XD
I really loved the whole idea, but I thought the pace towards the end was a little too rushed...
I have a few problems with the story, like how you glazed over Jack's main mission for enrolling back into highschool or the way you neglected to conduct his research. (My question being, if he's such a great detective, why didn't his mindset reflect that?)

I don't feel like you got into the mindset of his profession, so much as the mindset within his pants XD Not that I'm complaining, I love the smexy bits, but I do feel Jack and Brett's relationship was a rushed when it could have been an epic build up through minor plots. Jack situation seemed way too convenient... However, I do have a lot of things I liked about the story, first of all the way you actually incorporated literature within the fiction was awesome I really applaud that! :D

You have great characters, and I really loved Jack's entire attitude. I died at the silver sequin part, that was just hysterically epic! You really did a wonderful job!

Thanks for the great read,
-RPS
2/7/2014 c1 ria.green
nice!
12/20/2013 c1 3Gay Satan
Well can i say DAMN?! God. That was such a great storyyyyyy! Loved it so much! Gotta read this to my bestie xD thanks for making my night. ...and i was SO TURNED ON BY THIS, HAHA, GOD. LOVED IT. NOW ON MY FAVE LIST.
10/10/2013 c1 EPuppy
I really really really loved this . so funny lovely sweet angsty cute happy ending faithful aw so perfect:3
5/25/2013 c1 4R. Ficst
So freaking adorable, hilarious, and satisfying. Love the premise, love the characters. Great writing, great work!
1/19/2013 c1 babiishaq
love it all
4/9/2012 c1 RaeAnnLove
This was sweet I loved it and wish there was more!
3/24/2012 c1 too much booty in the pants
Felt a little rushed. I know that it's a one shot but IDK it's weird.

Regardless it was a really nice read kept me entertained between classes. Different storyline that I usually see.
3/18/2012 c1 2Yusta
Short sweet and awesome. Thank you for the story.
2/25/2012 c1 AdriannaRomantica
That was quite a sexy short story. I really liked that you broke it down into short parts, rather than keep it as one extension. It was really interesting, and I rather enjoyed reading it. I liked how in the end, Brett's true character showed: he was quite the little sex fiend. haha

Anyways, thanks for sharing!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »