for Painful Departure with Harry Potter

7/29/2011 c1 Tricorvus
Just beautiful. True. I have to tell a funny story on myself and my late mother. She was 86 when the final Harry Potter book came out. Exactly 5 days past. When book 5 (or was it 6?) came out on her birthday (July 16), I promised her that I would not READ the book on her birthday. At 6 pm, she was tired of me acting like an idiot, apparently, and said "READ the damn thing already!" So I did. When the 7th book came out, she came along for the ride. She told me, as I got in the car, book in hand, "Now, look, you know what your blood pressure is like. Read the ending, so if it's horrible, I can drive us home while you cry. If it's good, just get us home in one piece is all I ask." I told her the final words were "All was well" and that the families had met up at the platform, sending off their own kids. I was worried that Fred and George and their families weren't mentioned... Of course, I refuse to accept Fred's death. Kudos.
7/17/2010 c1 pulses can drive from here
I can tell how much you love Harry Potter by reading this essay. I too like the series but, though I'm disappointed in it being over, I don't believe it's the end. Yes, there shall be no more adventures from the mind of dear JK Rowling but still we have encountered Harry's journey, so we should be grateful he has made his way into our lives and hearts. Thank you for putting the effort into this essay.
6/17/2009 c1 5fictionlover185
Aw, harry potters gone. Its nice, and i hope you keep writing more.
3/3/2009 c1 Moneta
WOW.

this was...deep. and it really hits the nail on the head.

wow.
11/30/2007 c1 138Darker Hershey
LOL U FAIL

FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU FU.CK YOU

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., ,.. /´ /)

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,../¯ ../

.,.,.,\.,.,.,.,., .,.,. ..\/.,.,/

.,.,.,.''...\... .,.,. . _.•´

.,.,.,.,.\.,.,. .,.,. ..(

.,.,.,.,,.,\.,.,. .,.,. ...\

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 3 to 6 weeks you will have received well over 50 thousand inches of peenis, all yours. This program has remained successful because of the inadequacy and vanity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order peenis Enlargement! This little business is a little different than most cosmetic surgery. Your product is not solid (sic) and tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of extending penii. Many small of endowment are happy to pay big bucks for this service.

(The money made from the peenis enlargement is secondary to the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list.)

# Immediately cut off your peenis at the base.

# Cut off the head of your peenis, and pack it in ice.

# Take the remaining midsection of your peenis, and cut it into 5 pieces of equal length.

# Immediately mail each piece to the first 5 names listed below starting at number 1 through number 5. Send peenis only please (total investment your peenis). Enclose a note with each piece stating: "Please add my name to your mailing list." (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying your peenis for this service).

# Remove the name that appears number 1 on the list. Move the other 9 names up one position. (Number 2 will become number 1 and number 3 will become number 2, etc.) Place your name, address and zip code in the number 10 position.

# Post the new letter with your name in the number 10 position into 10 (Ten) separate bulletin boards in the message base or to the file section, call the file, MAKE.peenis.FAST.

# Within 60 days you will receive over 50,0 inches of peenis. Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again whenever you need peenis enlargement. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in the mail order business and people are sending you their peenis to be placed on your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a reconstructive cosmetic surgeon that can be found in the Yellow Pages for additional income on a regular basis. The list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a service. This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws.

NOTE: Make sure you retain EVERY Name and Address sent to you, either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes they send you. This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service and should the AMA, FDA, or some other Government Agency question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a peenis Enlarger with one inch of peenis each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the number five position you will be receiving thousands of inches in peenis.

# Daniel J. Karnes, 6394-B Tawney Bloom Mogi Donuts, MD 21045

# Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House of Misrepresentatives, Washington, DC 20515

# Emil T. Chuck 6394-A Tawney Bloom, Mogi Donuts, MD 21045

# Mark Gengler 5748 Patterson, Troy, MI 48098

# Pat Robertson 6 God's Little Homophobe Road, Anti-Christ Hills, VA 48307

# Jesse Helms 20840 Tobacco Mercenary Street, Lung Cancer Hacks., VA 48038

Dear Friend,

My name is Daniel J. Karnes. In September 1988 my life was repressed and the bible thumpers were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was never laid and my mental disability checks had run out. The only escape I had from the pressure of failure was my Apple computer and my bible. I longed to turn my fixation into my vocation.

This January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics. I bought a Double-Wide Trailer with CASH in Feburary 1989. I am currently building a Self-Worship Temple on the West Coast of Florida, with a private S/M Dungeon with room for all of my closeted friends, and a beautiful view of the bay from my women's shoes closet and wardrobe. I will never be underendowed again. Today I am equipped! I have over 400 thousand inches of peenis to date and will become a million-incher within 4 or 5 months. Anyone can do the same. This peenis enlargement making program works perfectly every time, 100 of the time. I have NEVER failed to earn 50,0 inches or more whenever I wanted. Best of all you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or reconstructive surgeon.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could earn 50 thousand inches of peenis or more whenever I wanted. I was naturally very skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer. It's funny though, when you are desparately underendowed, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy things. I spent a frustating day looking through the want ads for a wife who didn't need sexual fulfillment. The pickings were sparse at best. That night I tried to unwind by booting up my Apple computer and calling several gay bulletin boards. I read several of the message posts and then glanced at the letter next to the computer. All at once it came to me, I now had the key to my dreams.

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and enhance this peenis making formula into the most unbelievable peenis enlargement generator that has ever been created. I substituted the computer bulletion boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what others were doing 100 by mail. Now only a few letters are mailed manually. Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout the world. If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky break that you have waited for all your life, simply follow the easy instructions below. Your dreams will come true.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel J. Karnes

About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form. I ignored it. I received about five more of the same letter withn the next two weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making thousands of inches, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and could not possibly work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a local bulletion board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to part with their peenis. But, I buy lottery tickets weekly in my province and have nothing to show for it but ticket stubs. This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out one piece of my peenis in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't recieve anything in the mail. The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can't say I received 50 thousand inches, but it was definitely well over 35 thousand! For the first time in all my years, I was adequately endowed. It was great. Of course, it didn't take me long to feel inadequate again so I am using this excellent peenis enlargement opportunity once again. Follow the instructions and get ready to enjoy.

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so together we can convince people who are skeptical that it really works!

Good Luck,

Charles R. Wilson

St Agathe Que.
7/20/2007 c1 27Typewriter King
"THE SCAR HAD NOT PAINED HARRY FOR 19 YEARS. ALL WAS WELL"
7/18/2007 c1 2Moonhowler0-0
I know. I'm so excited for the book, but deep down, I'm gonna be so sad that I no longer will have those excitable times to wait for the next one. I guess I have to find a new series to obssess about. I remember when it was only the first three books that were out. I remember my third grade teacher reading the first book to us in class and the Christmas I got the second and third book. I also remember the times that my friends and I or my sister and I would play Harry Potter for hours. Harry Potter has helped not only me but others in bad times. When I felt things were getting bad, I retreated to my room with one of the books and was instantly cheered up by the familiar characters and powerful plots. Thanks to J.K. Rowling. Thanks to her writing a wonderful series that has touched my heart and soul and have inspired me to soldier on.
7/18/2007 c1 127Rickman-Fan-Girl
Wow that was beautiful and I admit that I am very nervous about the last book coming out. As a writer I know the thing that would shock everyone the most is having Harry Potter die, but as a fan I hope that doesn't happen. We all know that at least two main characters are going to die, but who. Just three more days until we discover that answer. Anyways thanks for such a great essay, it's always nice to meet a fellow HP fan.