for Ice Cream

7/6/2016 c1 4QuirkCirc
Woah...
Definitely going in my favorites
2/20/2009 c1 25UrFaveFreek
A ghost lives in my house. I can't see him but he annoys the crap out of me. He bangs on my ceiling and creaks the floorbords. He's making me more paranoid than I was. I talk to him when I'm bored. Sort of like talking to your dog or a diary. You know they will never tell. Any ways he's 14 and his name is Aaron! He died skateboarding two years ago. He lives in my house cuz he feels like it! But I am so NOT CRAZY. Love this story. I'm going to shut up now before I scare you.
2/14/2009 c1 13themacreapennyusoh
oh wow... love the ending! please continue, i'll give you a cyber-hug! XD please review my stories!
11/1/2008 c1 1smellgoody
man! melissa you're great!
8/10/2008 c1 174a silenced revolution
I've never really understood how some people can be so sure that ghosts and such don't exist.

Good story. The ending was a little predictable, to me at least, but still good.
7/21/2008 c1 5icebladechic16
oh good ending. i think you could expand this a bit more, it seems a bit short for that kind of twist at the end. play around with it! i'd love to read what you come up with.
7/4/2008 c1 22lips and lashes
Omigawd! It was like... omigawd! I think it hit me around the time her face showed no emotion. @

I really like the way you ended it. :3 So does that mean she wasn't in the ice cream shop at all to begin with? o.o
2/10/2008 c1 12gangrene
Oh.

Oh Jesus.

I really did NOT expect that ending. Wow.

Yeah, okay. I'm good now. That was absolutely grand. Good plot, good technique, only a very small amount of grammatical errors(but they didn't detract from the story, so I won't bore you with listing them), and a GREAT ending.

On the plot... I've seen this sort of thing before, and usually, it's fairly predictable. You can see the ending by the time you hit halfway through. This -wasn't- predictable. And I love that. You had me thinking Logan and Callie were offkilter, not Kate.

And the perfectly innocuous title just makes me giggle.

Thanks for the good read. ;P
2/4/2008 c1 95Christy Leigh Stewart
Even though it's about ice cream...It's still sad... You did a good job with this one too. I like your food stories lol
1/19/2008 c1 Silver Brook
aw...that was kinda sad...but it was a good story
12/28/2007 c1 5Hoodwynk
God, I love this one. The ending, of course. It reminds me of the short story The Open Window. It isn't as boring as its title.
9/15/2007 c1 the world is my canvas
i forgot my password :-/

Wow, that was amazing. I actually feel like crying right now. **reads story again** Waahh!
7/25/2007 c1 5Victoria Barlow
Wow! That was absolutely great! I was half expecting something like that, but it still surprised me when it happened. Wow. Wonderful story. Keep it up!
7/21/2007 c1 44AuraBorealis
oh my god. that was very strange. not a twist that was suspected, i thought she was going to commit suicide. so she was dead and Kate was seeing things. that was very good. like a horror story in some ways. keep writing. that really struck a bell in me
7/21/2007 c1 Celery Slut aka you-know-who
Oh, wow, good twisty. I'm kinda confused though; she didn't realize her sister (and her mom, apparently, for that matter) been in a car accident? I'd have liked some mention of, like, the ice cream being a treat to make up for her previous scare, or have it on like a TV in the icecream parlor that she was the victim of a hit and run at one p.m. that day and have the narrator glance up at the clock earlier in the story to show it was later than that. Or something. You get where I'm going with this, right? *remembers her habit of babbling incoherently* Anyway, other than that I like it, it was good. Just a pinch of constructive critism!
16 Page 1 2 Next »